Ring sizing

Ok here is the deal. I wear rings on almost all my fingers. Of course my most important one is my wedding ring. But I like to wear the others as well. What I have noticed is now they are all loose. Some will spin and drive me crazy because I have to constantly turn them correct. I was wondering did people go and get their rings sized right away or did they just quit wearing them until they were sure the weight was gone. I know that there are some times that I will be swollen, because of that time of month but I wonder if I should be sizing them over and over as I lose or just stop wearing them all except the wedding ring, until I hit my sweet spot. What did you guys do? I have been moving them around from finger to finger, but the wedding right is staying right where it belongs. HA! Just wondering if you had any ideas?

Are you talking about the plastic inserts that they make for rings. I never thought about that. I dont think it looks as nice. I need to really get to the reality that I am not going back to being that fat. but you guys are right, I better not take the chance of losing a ring. I will talk to the dr at next fill about what is expected in weight loss on next fill and then put some of them away. My husband would kill me if I lost a $4,000 ring. That one I will get sized. Its amazing that fingers go first. I wonder if my toes will get smaller too HA!

Stormy do you have Claire's in Canada? They have these "thing ma bops" not sure what they are called.

They are used to size your rings! Thrifty and very handy. Use them keep your rings on your fingers. Sizing them only once.

Are you talking about the plastic inserts that they make for rings. I never thought about that. I dont think it looks as nice. I need to really get to the reality that I am not going back to being that fat. but you guys are right, I better not take the chance of losing a ring. I will talk to the dr at next fill about what is expected in weight loss on next fill and then put some of them away. My husband would kill me if I lost a $4,000 ring. That one I will get sized. Its amazing that fingers go first. I wonder if my toes will get smaller too HA!

YEAH WATCH THE TOE RINGS TOO. I'VE GOT TWO I HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON

Sadly I have no real jewelry so no need for me! I always said when I turn 40 if i'm not married i'd buy myself a ring, so maybe instead i'll do it when I hit goal! :)

I lost a $1,000 ring in Vegas... just slipped off my finger as I was walking. I asked the hotel about a lost and found, and they took me to a room and pulled out a box FULL of women's rings! Unfortunately, mine was not among them - but it just goes to show how often our rings slip off un-noticed.

6 years ago I lost 40 lbs. and had my ring sized down from a 9 to a 7. Even when I regained the weight my fingers stayed the same. Now I need to have it taken down to a 6 or 6.5. Since it is big on me I have been wearing it on my middle finger for safety's sake. My grandma gave me a turquoise ring about 15 years ago. At that time it was a pinky ring and eventually became too tight for my pinky. I now wear it on my ring finger but it is loose and when my hands are really cold I can sometimes get it over the knuckle on my middle finger. Never would have thought a too tight pinky ring would end up on my middle finger on occassion.

As for some of my other rings, since the stones are not real they cannot be resized as the jeweler said the stones would melt during the resizing process.