Tummy Tuck and Boob Lift---Dr. Caloca

Holly

SOOOOO crazy. I am scheduled for surgery on Friday morning! WOOOOHOOOOO! I wasn't really planning on it happening so fast...but I am off work...and don't start school for another month or so...so...they had an opening and I took it! haha I am so excited! I will be at the Lucerna Thursday night with my Mom...Friday we will be at the clinic...but then I will be back at the Lucerna sometime on Saturday until Wednesday. If any of you getting banded would like to meet up I would be happy to!

I will! I am soooo excited! Dr. Caloca seems very nice and very knowledgeable. I will post and let everyone know how it went! I can't believe I leave in a couple days!

SOOOOO crazy. I am scheduled for surgery on Friday morning! WOOOOHOOOOO! I wasn't really planning on it happening so fast...but I am off work...and don't start school for another month or so...so...they had an opening and I took it! haha I am so excited! I will be at the Lucerna Thursday night with my Mom...Friday we will be at the clinic...but then I will be back at the Lucerna sometime on Saturday until Wednesday. If any of you getting banded would like to meet up I would be happy to!

Talk about quick! I can't wait to here from you Holly! Woo hoo!

We are all wishing you a safe and successful trip.

What kind of money do you have to spend on those procedures, roughly?

Do you think you will lose another couple pounds or more from your surgery removing skin, very likely.

Wow, I still cant get over how you have lost 180 pounds!

We are all so excited for you!

BTW

I just had my 2nd fill and now I feel real restriction and I lost a pound already.

Its been awhile since the scale moved in the down direction!

The place that did the fill was a plastic surgeon's office.

They gave me a price for a brow lift, and a upper and lower eye fixup (removing fat and droopy skin) and that was $8000 (us funds).

Next time I go for a fill, if required, I will ask what a tummy tuck and boob lift will cost.

see ya,

karin

We are all wishing you a safe and successful trip.

What kind of money do you have to spend on those procedures, roughly?

Do you think you will lose another couple pounds or more from your surgery removing skin, very likely.

Wow, I still cant get over how you have lost 180 pounds!

We are all so excited for you!

BTW

I just had my 2nd fill and now I feel real restriction and I lost a pound already.

Its been awhile since the scale moved in the down direction!

The place that did the fill was a plastic surgeon's office.

They gave me a price for a brow lift, and a upper and lower eye fixup (removing fat and droopy skin) and that was $8000 (us funds).

Next time I go for a fill, if required, I will ask what a tummy tuck and boob lift will cost.

see ya,

karin

I am sure I will lose some more from skin...not sure how much...I will be curious to find out! I might still have to lose some more also after all is said and done...I will just have to see what I look like! It is gonna be about $8200...not including my plane ticket and hotel.

I am happy about your second fill results! That is such a great feeling when you can really tell the band is working for you!

KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOUR DOING :)

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE YOUR TT =D>

KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOUR DOING :)

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE YOUR TT =D>

I will definitely keep everyone posted! :) I know I will love it...but today...my anxiety has kicked in. I feel like I have an elephant on my chest I am so nervous. So silly I know. I can't help it though. Now I just wish I was there already and I could get it over with!

I just talked to Dr. Caloca and he said all of my hotel and transportation stuff was set up...and that he would personally pick my Mom and I up from the hotel on Friday and take us in to the clinic. That made me feel better. I have started packing some stuff...but I am wondering what I will feel like wearing? How bloated will I be? etc... anyone know?

I will definitely keep everyone posted! :) I know I will love it...but today...my anxiety has kicked in. I feel like I have an elephant on my chest I am so nervous. So silly I know. I can't help it though. Now I just wish I was there already and I could get it over with!

I just talked to Dr. Caloca and he said all of my hotel and transportation stuff was set up...and that he would personally pick my Mom and I up from the hotel on Friday and take us in to the clinic. That made me feel better. I have started packing some stuff...but I am wondering what I will feel like wearing? How bloated will I be? etc... anyone know?

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS STUPID BUT BORROW ONE OF GRANDMA'S BUTTON UP/ZIP UP MUUMUU'S FOR A DAY OR TWO. EASY ON EASY OFF WHEN YOUR JUST LAYIN AROUND

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS STUPID BUT BORROW ONE OF GRANDMA'S BUTTON UP/ZIP UP MUUMUU'S FOR A DAY OR TWO. EASY ON EASY OFF WHEN YOUR JUST LAYIN AROUND

That actually is a good idea! I think I have a "fat" zip up mumu style short sleeve robe in my closet I could bring. :)

What is the difference between a TT and a EXT tummy tuck....?

# Standard Abdominoplasty - a tummy tuck with a hipbone to hipbone length scar. This allows for tightening of the muscles and all of the skin on the abdomen.

# Extended Abdominoplasty - The scar from this tummy tuck runs from the back hipbone, around the front, and to the back hipbone on the other side. This allows for tightening of the abdominal muscles, the abdominal skin, and the flank and lateral thigh. Effectively, the extended portion of this operation is a Lateral Thigh Lift.

# Standard Abdominoplasty - a tummy tuck with a hipbone to hipbone length scar. This allows for tightening of the muscles and all of the skin on the abdomen.

# Extended Abdominoplasty - The scar from this tummy tuck runs from the back hipbone, around the front, and to the back hipbone on the other side. This allows for tightening of the abdominal muscles, the abdominal skin, and the flank and lateral thigh. Effectively, the extended portion of this operation is a Lateral Thigh Lift.

Oh, wow! That sounds cool but a bit more painful. Yikes!

I am so excited for you Holly!

Oh, wow! That sounds cool but a bit more painful. Yikes!

I am so excited for you Holly!

I am excited too...but very nervous. I just want tomorrow to get here so I can leave. lol. I wish I could go to sleep right now (4pm) and not wake up until the morning! hahaha

I have my camera packed and will take pics the whole way through and post a slide show or something. :) I know I am always looking for stuff like that when I am looking to do something! It makes you feel better to see someone else's experience!

I am here...at the Lucerna. I went to Ortiz's office today and had an unfill for a few weeks while I am healing back up...and went to the lab at the surgeons office to have blood drawn. He is now supposed to be calling me to come meet with me today after he gets done with surgery.

Thank you everyone :)

I am here...at the Lucerna. I went to Ortiz's office today and had an unfill for a few weeks while I am healing back up...and went to the lab at the surgeons office to have blood drawn. He is now supposed to be calling me to come meet with me today after he gets done with surgery.

Thank you everyone :)

UPDATE US WHEN YOU FEEL RESTED :)