Am I ready for a fill???

I had my first fill a few weeks ago at the OCC and was told I should wait 3-4 months before need another fill. I feel no restriction and have lost only a couple pounds since my fill. I had 4cc put in my band should I go back sooner than 3 months? I guess I do feel full 1/2 hour after I eat but already start thinking about my next snack! Is this normal? Thank you.

My first three fills were almost exactly a month - that is the soonest they would do mine. I had no restriction until that third fill and had to rely on benfiber, drinking lots of water and eating filling foods like tuna and other proteins.

Good luck!

I had my first fill a few weeks ago at the OCC and was told I should wait 3-4 months before need another fill. I feel no restriction and have lost only a couple pounds since my fill. I had 4cc put in my band should I go back sooner than 3 months? I guess I do feel full 1/2 hour after I eat but already start thinking about my next snack! Is this normal? Thank you.

I have a 4 cc band, so I don't know if that makes a big difference. I got 4 fills each a month apart. That is the soonest they will do an additional fill. The forth fill has provided me with a decent level of restriction. Am I at my sweet spot....I hessitate to say yes. I do however, have a restriction that I can feel, so I am hoping it will last me through the holiday season. I am not sure if I will make it though. What will be the deciding factor for me is if I notice the scale moving in the right direction. For me, I don't have to loose big to be happy. I am content with a loss each week.

For me, I was aggressive with my fills. Personally I think it important to have a reasonable amount of restriction as quickly as possible. So, to get to your question, I wouldn't hessitate to schedule another fill. This is a tool that will work for us, but if it is not at its peak performance then it doesn't do us justice. That is my 2 cents.

My first three fills were almost exactly a month - that is the soonest they would do mine. I had no restriction until that third fill and had to rely on benfiber, drinking lots of water and eating filling foods like tuna and other proteins.

Good luck!

Thank you ladies I think I should call the OCC and see if they will fill me again I hear most people say they have the most restriction at about 75% of their band being full. Mine is only at half. I need this to work so bad and hope the scale will start to move again.

Thanks again