breast lift

Holly

OUCH!

I am back...everything is fine...just in pain and looking fwd to the time that I cant remember the pain from this! haha

I was going to have both the bl and tt done...but I was too anemic for both at the same time...I am glad though because I think I would be in total agony! Just thought I would update! :)

it was a lift/reduction with a small implant for the top to fill them in :) They had to remove my nipples and reattach...as well as cut from side to side underneath. I have a LOT of stitches! They look good though if you can look past the bruises and stitches! hahaha

it was a lift/reduction with a small implant for the top to fill them in :) They had to remove my nipples and reattach...as well as cut from side to side underneath. I have a LOT of stitches! They look good though if you can look past the bruises and stitches! hahaha

RIGHT AFTER IS ALWAYS UGLY HOLLY, YOU'LL HEAL IN NO TIME AND JUST DIG IT!!! :)

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR BACK HOME RELAXING

Totally agree with Pammie. With my lift my nipples looked like bacon, and now they are beautiful! I didnt have alot of pain but I was worried about how they looked. 3 weeks later Everything was healing nicely and 3 months in I love them so much. I have taken progression photos and it is amazing the changes in a couple of weeks. Rest and dont do to much :)