My Picture! Finally!

Hello everyone!

Finally I know.. its been almost 1 year since I joined... well I have added a photo to my signature now :)

Yes I cut my face off because I dont want people I know.. knowing I have had this surgery because people talk.. and you know what thats like. Anyway here I am! Lol.. I think I am at a good fill now.. basically I cant eat! LOL! I LOVE IT! Its a tad swollen the band area he said that happens and then it eases off so its ok soon I will be able to eat again but with my other fills i WAS able to EAT.. he said it will be ok and i really trust my dr he is great... (I got a new guy to do my fills.. and I swear he is divine Mmmmm Grr) Anyway ;) lol! Here I am Ta da! :)

I have not lost anyweight post surgery yet.. o only lost about 10 kilos on the liquids before the surgery which i have kept off.. So here I am basically RAW and from scratch so i hope the next photos I post I will be minus 5 - 10 kilos :) I am 100 kilos right now (puke)!

Worm Butterfly.

Hello everyone!

Finally I know.. its been almost 1 year since I joined... well I have added a photo to my signature now :)

Yes I cut my face off because I dont want people I know.. knowing I have had this surgery because people talk.. and you know what thats like. Anyway here I am! Lol.. I think I am at a good fill now.. basically I cant eat! LOL! I LOVE IT! Its a tad swollen the band area he said that happens and then it eases off so its ok soon I will be able to eat again but with my other fills i WAS able to EAT.. he said it will be ok and i really trust my dr he is great... (I got a new guy to do my fills.. and I swear he is divine Mmmmm Grr) Anyway ;) lol! Here I am Ta da! :)

I have not lost anyweight post surgery yet.. o only lost about 10 kilos on the liquids before the surgery which i have kept off.. So here I am basically RAW and from scratch so i hope the next photos I post I will be minus 5 - 10 kilos :) I am 100 kilos right now (puke)!

Worm Butterfly.

Ha ha! Worm Butterfly - I have to say I get a kick out of the way you go about things. At anyrate, I don't mean this in a bad way, but I would rather see your face. I like putting a face to the poster. Gives me the feeling that I know them....even though we have never met.

I don't know all your facts, like I am not sure when you got your latest fill....but if you are having trouble with soup, in my opinion you are running pretty snug. To tight for my taste. One small irritation and your in for an unfill. I am not saying this to make you upset. I realize you are under Dr.'s care, but it seems crazy to me to be so tight that you are having trouble with soup. I wish you the best and hope you don't have any issues.

Hi, WormButterfly - nice to meet you!

Let me add a little shout-out to Angie B in this as well - we are almost at exactly the same weight now, girl! Well, I WAS down to 237 but after being off liquids (and eating whatever I felt like over the past week) - I'm rockin' it at a svelte 240 (lol - well, I don't know about the svelte part) I'm back on track as of tomorrow, though - and my Doc has put me on a new pcos med which she thinks will help my weight loss -- so, anyway, here's to seeing the 230's together! :)

-- D

On the bright side i was able today to have miso soup for lunch with boiling hot water (its out of a packet). Its like a broth. That went down ok, but the gelati I had.. didnt feel so great. I had those weird noises coming from my tummy that sound like burps... do you know the ones? lol.. the ones you think no one hears but that everyone hears lmao! Yep them!

I think the band was swollen after the fill (2 days ago of 0.5cc). So now maybe its looser? Still I WOULD NOT DARE to eat a solid food lol that would be like OUCH! Te he! Its ok I dont mind!

DIsaster walking congrats on your achievement your very svelt now indeed... omg I cant see you!!!!!!! ;) *hugs*

Its a great feeling and we are all brave.