29 October 29

AshleyMarie

Started out with a Weight Watchers Caramel Chocolate haha what a start to the day. Halloween is the devil! I never used to be a sweets person. I crave sweets all the time now :(

S: 1 Weight Watchers Caramel Mini Bar

B: 2 Turkey rollups with onion and chive cream cheese

L: 1.5 lettuce wraps- Romaine lettuce, Rondele Herb and Garlic Cheese and Olive Tapenade

Nutrition Facts so far:

482 Calories

12g Protein

I may have a protein bar later or a dinner with a lot of protein in it.

Started out with a Weight Watchers Caramel Chocolate haha what a start to the day. Halloween is the devil! I never used to be a sweets person. I crave sweets all the time now :(

Halloween is tough. Normally by this time (old behavior) I would have bought candy for the trick or treaters, and eaten it all. Yep, no self control. We opended our super jumbo size bag of candy this morning, so I could take some treats to my sons daycare Halloween party! I love NSV like this! I have not had one piece of candy. Oh, and last night my husband came in the living room and said, so where is the bag of candy. I didn't understand what he meant at first. I told him in the pantry. He was like, no the other bag of candy......(ya know a stash bag) I didn't have one. LOL Yay me!! I love this band and will take that as yet another NSV!

B - coffee with FF creamer 60 cals

Greek yogurt 130 cals 14 g

L - Marie Callenders...ugh...Chicken Pot Pie. I was busy making with my sons Halloween Party stuff and didn't have time left for me.....snatched what was in the freezer.

Cals 640 but I didn't eat the crust..... :rolleyes: 16 g protein

Vitamin water 40 oz

3 star burst candies 30 cals

This is going to be a hard day....but I am going to focus on control at the party and celebrate Halloween. Living my life!

Halloween is tough. Normally by this time (old behavior) I would have bought candy for the trick or treaters, and eaten it all. Yep, no self control. We opended our super jumbo size bag of candy this morning, so I could take some treats to my sons daycare Halloween party! I love NSV like this! I have not had one piece of candy. Oh, and last night my husband came in the living room and said, so where is the bag of candy. I didn't understand what he meant at first. I told him in the pantry. He was like, no the other bag of candy......(ya know a stash bag) I didn't have one. LOL Yay me!! I love this band and will take that as yet another NSV!

B - coffee with FF creamer 60 cals

Greek yogurt 130 cals 14 g

L - Marie Callenders...ugh...Chicken Pot Pie. I was busy making with my sons Halloween Party stuff and didn't have time left for me.....snatched what was in the freezer.

Cals 640 but I didn't eat the crust..... :rolleyes: 16 g protein

Vitamin water 40 oz

3 star burst candies 30 cals

This is going to be a hard day....but I am going to focus on control at the party and celebrate Halloween. Living my life!

I am so proud of you. Fighting the urge is such a hard thing to do. I defnitely commend you girl. I think I felt so guilty, I didn't even put the correct date as the topic haha. I don't know how to change it to 09 lol!!

I am so proud of you. Fighting the urge is such a hard thing to do. I defnitely commend you girl. I think I felt so guilty, I didn't even put the correct date as the topic haha. I don't know how to change it to 09 lol!!

ha ha it took me a minute to even figure out what you were talking about. I think I've been doing this for so long that I "know" what it is going to say and just post. I had not even noticed! LOL Funny!

S: 1 Weight Watchers Caramel Mini Bar

L: 1.5 lettuce wraps- Romaine lettuce, Rondele Herb and Garlic Cheese and Olive Tapenade

Nutrition Facts so far:

482 Calories

12g Protein

I may have a protein bar later or a dinner with a lot of protein in it.

Question for ya - on the turkey roll up is that just deli style turkey lunchmeat w/ the cream cheese on it? Sounds good might have to try that!

My band has loosened up for me a bit, but i'm still stuck at the hospital and not eating too good.

B: chips and cheese

L: tortillia w/ cheese inside

S: pringles 100 cal pack and a few fig newtons

D: Mac and cheese w/ chicken - horrible PB!

My band has loosened up for me a bit, but i'm still stuck at the hospital and not eating too good.

B: chips and cheese

L: tortillia w/ cheese inside

S: pringles 100 cal pack and a few fig newtons

D: TBA

I am so glad you are able to eat now. I completely understood what you meant when you had ice cream the other day. I was at a point where I couldn't get anything down so I had a shake once because I wasn't getting any calories in.

Welp, so much for the loosening up! My dad and I went to grab a quick bite tonight and I got about 5 bites of mac and cheese down and I had the most horrible pb/sliming episode i've ever had. Man, it hurt so bad!

I'm calling my doctor as soon as he opens to see if I can get in and get an unfill. Not fully, but enough to get me through this. I think it is b/c besides the stuff w/ my brother I also found out today my grandpa isn't doing well and they might put him in the hospital. My grandma has altzheimers and my other grandpa has cancer so it's just stuff on stuff. They say they won't give you more than you can handle right? Ugh!

Wow that is alot to be going through, no wonder you are tight. I will keep praying for you.

Breakfast: Tomatoe Pie

1/2 orange

Lunch: Tuna

5 Breton Crackers

1/2 orange

Dinner: Squash

Spaghetti sauce

Well the spaghetti sauce is finally gone so I will move onto something else tomorrow ( Ha)

Calories 1263

Protein 64

Halloween candy tip of the day.........buy the stuff you don't like- I bought Tootsie Rolls cause I hate them!

B- coffee with ff french valilla creamer then yogurt -90 cals/ 5 grams protein

S- 2 baby bell cheeses- 120 cals/8 grams protein

L- whole can of low-fat clam chowder (didn't need the whole can but it was damn good) 220 cals/10 grams protein

D- half piece baked salmon, two tiny roast potaoes, few tablespoons of cooked brocolli and peppers...then 1/4 cup home-made blackberry crumble and ice cream (for the SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW) 400 cals /18 grams protein

830 cals and 41 grams protein..........I felt like I ate A LOT during the day but the cals didn't add up to much. Strange.

ps- I lost two pounds overnight!!!!

pps- Shelby, we're all thinking of you. Make sure you're drinking lots and getting enough sleep or you'll be no good to anyone.

Sabrina:)

Question for ya - on the turkey roll up is that just deli style turkey lunchmeat w/ the cream cheese on it? Sounds good might have to try that!

I love these too. I remember my mother making them as appetizers for partys except used ham. but I have to get the low sodium meat.. the deli meat tastes so salty to me now. I put a sliver of avocado in too.. yum