30 October 2009

AshleyMarie

OK, so back from the doctor with 1cc less in my band. I was inflamed and tight, but no damage was done thankfully! She was aiming to take .6 or .8 out but when she put the needle in, you could see the liquid just pop back into the syringe b/c it was so tight. It liked 2.1, so 1cc out is what I got! Told me to do like I would with a fill and just eat softer foods for the next 24 hours.

Can't go back for a month, so really gotta work hard with only 2.1 cc's in there. Gonna be work but it's better than a damaged band! Go back to try to fill me back up first week of Dec.

B: Protein shake - about half

L: Taco Bell pintos and cheese and 1 cheese roll up - went down fine - yeah!!!!

D: TBA

Calories so far: 300

Thank you all so much for your thoughts during this time. It means more than you know!

OK, so back from the doctor with 1cc less in my band. I was inflamed and tight, but no damage was done thankfully! She was aiming to take .6 or .8 out but when she put the needle in, you could see the liquid just pop back into the syringe b/c it was so tight. It liked 2.1, so 1cc out is what I got! Told me to do like I would with a fill and just eat softer foods for the next 24 hours.

Can't go back for a month, so really gotta work hard with only 2.1 cc's in there. Gonna be work but it's better than a damaged band! Go back to try to fill me back up first week of Dec.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts during this time. It means more than you know!

So glad no damage and you had the slight unfill, I think some would not be obliged to do so if they were losing... who cares. So good for you!

I gotta ask... what is a cheese roll up at Taco Bell?

Laura

Thanks so much! It just makes me feel better to get that unfill while i'm stressed. Would rather stay the same weight or gain a few than lose my band!

On the 79 cent menu at taco bell they have a cheese roll up. All it is is a tortillia with cheese in it melted. I can to tortillias so I dip those in hot sauce and eat them. Only about 99 calories per one if I remember right. I'll get one of those and some pintos and cheese and it's a great meal. Since i've been having to eat out a lot b/c of being at the hospital i'm trying to be good.

Thanks so much! It just makes me feel better to get that unfill while i'm stressed. Would rather stay the same weight or gain a few than lose my band!

On the 79 cent menu at taco bell they have a cheese roll up. All it is is a tortillia with cheese in it melted. I can to tortillias so I dip those in hot sauce and eat them. Only about 99 calories per one if I remember right. I'll get one of those and some pintos and cheese and it's a great meal. Since i've been having to eat out a lot b/c of being at the hospital i'm trying to be good.

Shelby, since my unfill in the summer, I only have 2 cc's in my band too and I've actually continued to lose with very little restriction. 16 pounds since Sept 5th!

You'll do fine. You might find you'll do even better cause you can eat consistently.

Sabrina:)

BAD BAD BAD BAD Day. Well, it STARTED good but I digress. So I woke up yesterday weighing less than I can ever remember weighing.......173!!! I lost two pounds overnight! I've been eating quite a bit lately (for a bandster anyway) and can't exercise for six weeks cause of my bladder surgery and I continue to lose so I don't know if I thought I'd reward myself or I figured, I can afford to splurge, or if it's just because TOM will be here any minute but I was eating all freakin day...and now I feel remorse:( Plus, I gained a pound over night!

B- 2 boiled eggs

L- squash soup

S- (was a parent volunteer for kids halloween party)...rice crispie square, pack of m&m's, jello, cut up fruit, veggies and dip, 2 mini coffee crisps. Ahhhhhh!!!!

D- Two open-face egg salad sandwiches (Normally I can't eat bread EVER)

B: Snickers Marathon Protein Bar

L: Jersey Mike's Turkey Sub in a Tub (Lettuce, Turkey Deli Meat, Provolone Cheese and Salt and Pepper)

Calories 606 Protein 52

Okay.. I did have one today. I looked up the calories on Calorie King and it said 200 calories. Can that be right? they are so small. and the pintos and cheese said 160. Let me know if you have another source.

Congrats on getting the cheese roll up down. I was worried for min I wouldnt be able to. yum

Laura

Okay.. I did have one today. I looked up the calories on Calorie King and it said 200 calories. Can that be right? they are so small. and the pintos and cheese said 160. Let me know if you have another source.

Congrats on getting the cheese roll up down. I was worried for min I wouldnt be able to. yum

Laura

I looked them up on the Taco Bell site and you are right it is 200. The pintos and cheese are 150. I do one of each so 350 for a meal so that isn't too bad. They are really filling, especially the pintos and cheese. If you have to eat out those are good and also Wendy's chili is good too.

Shelby, since my unfill in the summer, I only have 2 cc's in my band too and I've actually continued to lose with very little restriction. 16 pounds since Sept 5th!

You'll do fine. You might find you'll do even better cause you can eat consistently.

Sabrina:)

You know, so far i'm doing just fine! I don't know if i'm still inflamed from the unfill, but today I was able to eat about what I did before and was not hungry. I am really hoping it stays this way. I figure i'll have some head hunger, but i'll work with that. I've also got my benefiber that can help me. I kind of wonder if I was a bit too tight b/c I don't think I was eating enough. I'm so close to goal I hope I can get there. I'm doing two 5k's this month so hopefully that will help keep me on track!