1/2 orange

Lunch: Tuna flavoured kind

5 Breton crackers

1/2 orange

Dinner: Bass Fillet

Green beans

Calories 1238

Protein 83

Revy ilve been watching you a lot since ilve been on the forum ur doing such a great job keep up the good work ilm still on liquids but when I start solids I really hope I do as well as u have.

Revy ilve been watching you a lot since ilve been on the forum ur doing such a great job keep up the good work ilm still on liquids but when I start solids I really hope I do as well as u have.

Thanks Odette. That encouragement means alot to me. I have every confidence that you will do just as well if not better. The key is to follow the 5 rules that they give you

1. Eat 3 times a day

2. Eat only solid food

3. Chew thoroughly

4. Do not drink liquids with meals

5. No high calorie foods.

Also Dr. Ortiz told me to walk 30 minutes every day and I make sure that I do not miss. He said if I followed those rules and walked every day that I would lose the weight with no problems.

I have always been an emotional eater as well as addicted to sugar . Have to confess I will a real binge eater to.

I think the 21 day liquids really helped to break eating patterns and cravings for me. I have found that the band really does help me to feel full and I have not had cravings for anything but healthy food up to this point. Paying the money to have surgery also is a huge encentives to me. There is no way I am waste that money :) I wish that I had of done this years ago.

The other huge support for me is the forum. I check in several times a day and get awesome tips and support. I love the recipe section and have got some great recipes from it. Tomatoe pie is awesome . I love it for breakfast. Also the Taco soup is amazing once you get to full fluids.

I am so excited for you as you start this journey. Keep us all posted and thanks again for the encouragement

Debbie

B: None

L: Slice and a half of cheese pizza

S: Chips and dip

D: A crabcake and a few french fries

S: White wine - a couple too many! :huh: