3 November 2009

AshleyMarie

B: Leftover pasta - not a good start to the day, but the dog ran away and I was in a bad mood! <_<

L: Lunchmeat, swiss cheese and 1/2 of a chocolate chip cookie

S: Sour cream & onion chips

D: Taco Bell cheese roll up

Been journaling, but I really need to start writing down my calories. Gotta keep myself honest!

B: Leftover pasta - not a good start to the day, but the dog ran away and I was in a bad mood! <_<

L: Lunchmeat, swiss cheese and 1/2 of a chocolate chip cookie

D: TBA gotta work and with the craziness of the dog running off I forgot to bring my dinner, so i'll probably stop for some pintos and cheese at TB

OMGoshh Shelby how can you only eat 1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie...lol...If I eat a cookie, I would eat 1/2 bag!!!!

Wow To Go, Be proud, very proud!!!...lol

Sorry to hear bout your dog........

OMGoshh Shelby how can you only eat 1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie...lol...If I eat a cookie, I would eat 1/2 bag!!!!

Wow To Go, Be proud, very proud!!!...lol

Sorry to hear bout your dog........

Oh it was hard as hell but I just threw it away. It was a fairly big cookie, but I was still proud of myself - it was good!

Yeah, the little turd has been acting up. I know it is because I haven't been here much b/c of my brother. I found him up the street but i'm always stressed that he is going to get hit by a car or something. He is a little dog and easy to not see. All three dogs are just really confused and don't know what is going on. Trying to love them up as much as I can when i'm here.