Not a tipical luch BUT....here is an example.

AngieB

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a moment and share with you the lunch I had today. This will give you an idea of how much food I can eat in a meal. I was full and satisfied. *Edit* The first picture is the before shot. The second picture shows how much I had at my lunch.

I have 2 cc's in my band. (which holds 4 cc's)

Before I began eating lunch.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTgtMjAwOTExMTgtMTIyM.jpg

After I finished with my lunch.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTktMjAwOTExMTgtMTMyO.jpg

Here is what we were served today for lunch. "Thanksgiving Meal"

My weakness is pumpkin pie...... :D:rolleyes:

Before I was banded, I could have eaten most of the serving here.

Oh - I did not eat any of the crust.

I wanted to let you know a bit more. My son and I both had my left overs for dinner last night. We both had food left on our plates, AND I have one more meal left out of the portion I was served for lunch yesterday. So, the above pictures meal will be 4 meals for me. Blows me away sometimes when I think about how far I have come! It's these small everyday victories that keep my head focused and in the game when I am working on adjusting my head to work the best with my band.

I love this band!

This was a good idea putting the pics in so people could see. I have to tell you though, when i first read it i thought I was seeing a picture of how much you could eat at lunch . I could not figure out how you could eat all that. I read it 3 times before I figured out you were saying the before and after picture. Just call me slow :D

Debbie

This was a good idea putting the pics in so people could see. I have to tell you though, when i first read it i thought I was seeing a picture of how much you could eat at lunch . I could not figure out how you could eat all that. I read it 3 times before I figured out you were saying the before and after picture. Just call me slow :D

Debbie

Debbie - thanks for your reply. I went back and tried to make my before and after pictures a bit more clear. Good to know it could use a bit of clarity. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes it's hard to say what we want to relay on the computer! ;)

Your not slow.....not one bit! Ha!

I am a visual person, so it helps me to understand if I can see or do something. That is why I put up a picture of what I am eating at a meal. I may do it again with my everyday foods. (This was not the healthiest of meals to put up. CARBS!) I was also suprised I was able to eat the stuffing. I figured that it would be a "stuck" food. Nope, had no issue at all with it. Weird! This band is full of suprises.

HUGS!

Angie

Angie,

I just LOVE you! You are so dang AMAZING!!!! Ok but I will have to admit, you scared me there for a moment...lol. I knew you have been having the muchies, and I just seen the first pic and thought OMY she does need a fill...LMAO!!!! Whewwwwwwwwwwwww was I glad to see that second picture ....lol

Carrie

I went to eat Thanksgiving dinner with my niece yesterday at her school. We were waiting for our lunch trays and the cafeteria worker told me to wait because the tray I picked up was for the kids. The adults got bigger portions. I asked her if it was all the same, could I just have a child's tray because there was no way I would even finish that. She laughed and said okay. I ate some turkey and peas. Threw the rest out.

Carrie you are so funny! That would be a no holds bar stuff my face session.....not the munchies! HA! My goodness I love this band! The amount of food we get served us so outrageous! I will confess, I could ask for a smaller portion....well maybe I have hope that I will ask for a smaller portion. I still am attached to food and its hard to pare down....the mental side of this is the hardest to live with.

I love ya

Carrie and I think you rock!

How's the gas pains? Hope you are feeling better and better!

Angie,

I just LOVE you! You are so dang AMAZING!!!! Ok but I will have to admit, you scared me there for a moment...lol. I knew you have beeing having the muchies, and I just seen the first pic and thought OMY she does need a fill...LMAO!!!! Whewwwwwwwwwwwww was I glad to see that second picture ....lol

Carrie

:lb14:

Angie-

Putting up the pics was awesome. Although I have to admit I was thinking the same thing Carrie was at first.

But when I scrolled for the second pic, well, it made sense. :)

It is so amazing how much food they serve people these days.

Debbie- you are so funny.

Carrie- I am so happy that you are doing better from your surgery. :good2:

Hugs,

Kristi

Okay here is my lunch today. I am eating a Chipolte Black Bean burger. It is very yummy. I also add a bit of salsa. I love me some spice!

Here is the the before eating shot.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTUtMjAwOTExMTktMTI1N.jpg

Here is the way I chop it up to eat it. Makes it super easy to chew and I don't have "issues" with this food choice.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTYtMjAwOTExMTktMTI1O.jpg

I leave the portion unchopped up to the side. This is to see if I am hungry enough to eat that portion. What I don't consume, I toss in the trash. Otherwise I can pick at the leftovers.....I've been known to do that to the point of having issues. Not stuck, just to full and I have to let it come up because the food is in my throat....yay, nice huh. *this is why I trash the left overs.....so it doesn't happen. I am a work in progress, on my way to beautiful! :D

Okay here is what is left.......

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTctMjAwOTExMTktMTMxM.jpg

Good protein and tastes yummy!