Need to turn up the heat again!!

I'm writing to say that I have gotten a bit lazy over the past couple of weeks. I have been doing ok with food but l I know my weight loss has slowed down and I could be doing better. I haven't been to the gym at all. I don't know what happened it's like I see I've lost weight and I feel a lot better now so I've become comfortable where I am at and not really pushing myself the way I should be. It's really scary to think that the old me may be slowly coming back! :diablo:

I'm going to commit to work really hard this whole month (Dec) to make up for lost time and I will post an update at the end of the month. I'm hoping the results will give me the push I need to keep moving.

I'm hoping to have a better focus and even better results on my weight loss by then. :lb25:

You know we all have those times. I have not been good lately either and recently got my rear in gear. Not so much in the exercise department but in the food. I have started cooking all my meals on Sunday and portioning them out and getting them all ready so I have no excuse. I have gladware full of veggies, fruit, cottage cheese, and my meals I make so that I can just grab and go in the morning. I am very indecisive so having several options each morning makes me feel better but also in control of my day. That way I can grab whatever I am craving.

I need to start getting on track w/ working out again too, but this is a start.

Just keep in mind we all have those times when we slack off. Just get back on track and remember tomorrow is a new day!!

I know how your feeling! I just finished the all liquid phase and can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow!! :) I have this nifty iphone app as well called "Lose It", to help keep track of my calorie intake as well as calorie burn! When I need motivation I look at pictures of myself at my heaviest.. all I can say is YUCK!

I'm writing to say that I have gotten a bit lazy over the past couple of weeks. I have been doing ok with food but l I know my weight loss has slowed down and I could be doing better. I haven't been to the gym at all. I don't know what happened it's like I see I've lost weight and I feel a lot better now so I've become comfortable where I am at and not really pushing myself the way I should be. It's really scary to think that the old me may be slowly coming back! :diablo:

I'm going to commit to work really hard this whole month (Dec) to make up for lost time and I will post an update at the end of the month. I'm hoping the results will give me the push I need to keep moving.

I'm hoping to have a better focus and even better results on my weight loss by then. :lb25:

Hey bMe!

I don't think it is unusual to work really hard and lose some weight and then sit back and enjoy that progress. I have never been able to maintain weight loss before. I would always lose whatever number of pounds, and head straight back to bad habits and regain the weight and then some. It is funny that when I am stalled, that is when folks ask me if I am losing weight. I don't know if some shifting around takes place or what, but those comments are always welcome and tend to make me move forward with my best habits again. Can't wait for you to post your December update, but don't wait for the end of the month. Use this thread that you have started to allow the rest of us to keep you accountable. We'll be watching for your progress. Your gonna do awesome! :)

I normally am one that goes back to the old habits as well.

One thing I do now is focus on constantly creating new positive habits and trying new things to keep the excitement up. That’s why you’ll see me going organic, learning how to eat healthier or jumping into cross-fit or palates.

This is the first time I’ve seen long-term change, I’ve been on this path for over 3 years now and I don’t see myself getting off it anytime for the rest of my life – its part of who I am now.

Just keep at it and don’t ever stop! It feels so dam good to be in shape and healthy! (And you look pretty darn sexy too)! You will see results, they are not immediate - understand that it takes work. But it will happen if you keep at it!

Lisa