DEC 17TH!! YEEEY

finally getting banned...everything is ready... im getting banned on december 17th. my bf is going with me... he won't let me go alone. im so excited!!

Congrats on your desicion!! I know how excited I was when I finally booked the surgery! The waiting will be hard but the day will be here before you know it. Please keep us posted.

• Like 1

finally getting banned...everything is ready... im getting banned on december 17th. my bf is going with me... he won't let me go alone. im so excited!!

woo hoo yes! Glad to hear you got a date and found the loot to do it! That is nice that you bf will be going. Which hotel are you staying at? Which pre op are you doing?

Congrats!

• Like 1

woo hoo yes! Glad to hear you got a date and found the loot to do it! That is nice that you bf will be going. Which hotel are you staying at? Which pre op are you doing?

Congrats!

thanx i knooow... and it means alot that you remembered...hahaha... i finally got approved with my brother and i went your route (financing some of it out of pocket) sooo it looks like everything is set. i think im staying at the mariott... and i think im not sure what pre-op diet im doing...im checking right now... i just cut out the fast food and junk for now...

Congrats on your desicion!! I know how excited I was when I finally booked the surgery! The waiting will be hard but the day will be here before you know it. Please keep us posted.

thank you i will keep you posted... i didn't post for a while because i didnt want to jinx it! lol im sooo excited

I am getting banded on the 18th and staying at the Marriot. We should get together and have broth or something. lol I am really excited too.

FOOOR SUUUUUUUURE MESSAGE ME YOUR NUMBER! ILL SEND YOU MINE,TEXT ME OR SOMETHING!! IM GETTING THERE 16TH banned the 17TH and leaving the 18TH. WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?

Congrats to you and how exciting it is. I remember when I got my date and was in "just wait mood"....I think I drove my Family and Hubby CRAZY... The band is ALL I talked about for months...You cutting out junk food etc.. is a GREAT start, with this attitude and motivation you are going to do AMAZING! You will be posting before you know it, trust me it is SO hard to beleive it has been a little over a year already!

Good luck to you! Stay plugged in to this forum and you will do great!

LOVE THOSE PINK SHOES..just wished I could wear something like that! ;)

Carrie

I will also be having my surgery on Dec 17th. Im driving up from L.A. so im going to be having my tests and surgery on Thursday, should be leaving on Saturday. They booked the marriot for my boyfriend, but I dont know if ill let him leave me by myself!! lol