New Year Goals

As the new year approaches it's time to set new goals. I met 2 of mine this year. 1st goal was to get under 300 and the 2nd was to get under 250.

My goal for the next yr is to get under 200 ( for the 1st time since i was about 12 yrs old)lol. If i want to achieve that goal i've got to get off my rear and start excercising more.....(I suspose eating a chocolate oatmeal cookie while typing this doesn't get me started in the right direction.)lol

What are some of your goals for 2010?

Did you achieve your goals for 2009?

Haven't posted any new pictures but current weight is 241.

42 pounds to be 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

As the new year approaches it's time to set new goals. I met 2 of mine this year. 1st goal was to get under 300 and the 2nd was to get under 250.

My goal for the next yr is to get under 200 ( for the 1st time since i was about 12 yrs old)lol. If i want to achieve that goal i've got to get off my rear and start excercising more.....(I suspose eating a chocolate oatmeal cookie while typing this doesn't get me started in the right direction.)lol

What are some of your goals for 2010?

Did you achieve your goals for 2009?

Haven't posted any new pictures but current weight is 241.

42 pounds to be 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goals for 2010.

Be a more active mommy and wife.

Onderland! Yes baby Onederland!

Do my very best to get along with my DIL aka MIL and BIL. Ugh!

Practice Forgiveness.....

Greg! I love your post!

I doubut there is anybody on this board that hates (or maybe I'm just scared of it?) exercise more than me. As soon as I get back from Hawaii on Jan 10th I am going to GO HARD for six months...January until July! I'll probably even invest in a personal trainer to get me started. The six month window should allow me to #1) form the habbit of exercising and #2) give me a better idea of whether I should go through with the plastic surgery I am considering. Good luck to everyone!

Sabrina:)

Congrats everyone on your success this year! I didn't set any specific goals to achieve by the end of '09, but here are a few for the new year:

1. Take more ME TIME! I tend to put myself last and need to do more for me.

2. Exercise more - i'm actually getting a jump on this before the new year starts. I'm only working one of my jobs from 12/25 to 1/4 so i'm saying no excuses and getting my butt to the gym!

3. Getting back to basics. I am eating a lot less, but not necessarily more healthy. Need to focus on that.

Hope you all have a fantastic holidays!!!

Well, I am having my surgery done on January 11th so as someone else on the forum said "Thin in 2010". I don't know how my progress on losing weight will be until I've had the surgery and such but I'm hoping to lose at least 50 pounds by August of this coming year. Another one of my goals is make sure I always exercise once a day because excercise is the key to success! I have been struggling with my weight for all of my life so finally I am doing something for myself and my health!

I am definitely going to incorporate more exercise this year. I have lost 65lbs with very little of it. I plan to start off the new year with a raw food cleanse for a few days. After that I am going to add chicken and fish to my meal plan. I also received a 2 week exercise/meal plan per Dr. Miranda from my friend. My close friend has 20lbs to lose and contacted Dr. Miranda for help. I may also try that out to try and lose a significant amount of weight by my one year on March 19. 2010 WILL be a great year for all of us :)

My New Year's Goal is just to learn how to sit back and enjoy my journey & get involved in an originzation for animals. What inspired this was a visit to the OCC last week. Second time I have gone to TJ and I see stray dogs walking in the middle of the road invisable to everyone :unsure: My heart can't take going back to TJ for fills and not getting involved some how some way.

1. Start prep for my 5th figure show, in MI (NPC Motor City Bodybuilding Championships)

--> Complete said bb'ing comp in July 2010, place top 3 for my class.

2. Find new distributors for my company, The Hydrant.

3. Continue with daily journaling & food tracking.

4. Complete Level 1 Dance Classes with my Doberman Pinscher, Logan

5. Complete CGN testing with Logan

6. Spend less time 'computing' - less time on bodybuilding/fitness forums, Facebook & Twitter!

My New Years Goal:

Tone my arms,legs and belly.

(Going to Hawaii in March. (finally) :D )

Work on my Scrapbooks more and try and complete some of them and actually go to the Friday night scrapbooking sessions to get me more motivated.

More ME time.

(good one, Shelby :) )

Organize the pantry, very scary :o

Happy Holidays All.