Anyone going to the OCC on January 18th???

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and getting banded on January 18th, i'm so exited, i can hardly wait. Is anyone going to be there around those dates????

Hi Kim,

Welcome! I will be at the OCC on January 16th for my second fill. Only staying for 1 day as I live in Los Angeles and am taking the train down from Union Station.

Hi Kim,

Welcome! I will be at the OCC on January 16th for my second fill. Only staying for 1 day as I live in Los Angeles and am taking the train down from Union Station.

Hi, Thanks Bogiesmom, i will be arriving on the 17th so surgery ont he 18thm, i'm cant wait, i am incredibly excited!!!! How are you doing with your band???

Hi, Thanks Bogiesmom, i will be arriving on the 17th so surgery ont he 18thm, i'm cant wait, i am incredibly excited!!!! How are you doing with your band???

I am doing okay, not that great. First fill was a disappointment of sorts being that it was a conservative fill at the OCC. I only got 3cc put in my 11cc band so here I go back to the OCC on 1/16 for another fill. I do not have any restirction yet. I am hoping that the OCC is a little bit more agressive the second time around.

I am doing okay, not that great. First fill was a disappointment of sorts being that it was a conservative fill at the OCC. I only got 3cc put in my 11cc band so here I go back to the OCC on 1/16 for another fill. I do not have any restirction yet. I am hoping that the OCC is a little bit more agressive the second time around.

Wow, i hope this second time around you get better results from it. So when you say you dont have any restriction, it means that you can still eat as much as you want??

I'm getting banded on Friday the 22nd and am nervous and excited and wish it would get here already. I've gained some weight since filling out my questionaire with all of the Holiday festivities. Does anyone know if that means I will need to lose that + the 10 lbs I was originally going to lose for surgery?

I'm not sure what diet to do either. I'm thinking I should start on the first and try to lose as much as possible on the Atkins Induction option. Which option are you other January gals doing?

Wow, i hope this second time around you get better results from it. So when you say you dont have any restriction, it means that you can still eat as much as you want??

I am hoping that the second time around I get an agressive fill otherwise I am going to have to start considering other locations for my fills. No, no restriction. I COULD eat as much as I WANT to eat but most of the time I do not dare to do this. Right now it's just me and Weight Watchers, it's like I do not have the band yet.

HI,

See that is what i'm affraid of, some people tell me that they feel restriction just by having the band and some others don't, i'm affraid i'll be one of the "DONTs) I hope not :))

I would do diet#2 it seems like it is the easies to folloow. They also told me at the occ that id ou dont loose all the weight you need to, it is not a big deal, but don't gain anymore for sure!!!

Kim