We see you all soon.

Kristi

Hey All,

Well, I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Texas for my Grammy's Funeral so I will not be on for a while.

I will be back on New Year's Eve and will catch up on New Year's Day.

I am not taking my laptop with me since it is having over-heating issues.

Will miss you all.

Hugs,

Kristi

Also I will be missing the Wednesday Weigh-in, since I won't be near my scale, but will post on the 1st, the morning after I get back.

Hey All,

Well, I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Texas for my Grammy's Funeral so I will not be on for a while.

I will be back on New Year's Eve and will catch up on New Year's Day.

I am not taking my laptop with me since it is having over-heating issues.

Will miss you all.

Hugs,

Kristi

Also I will be missing the Wednesday Weigh-in, since I won't be near my scale, but will post on the 1st, the morning after I get back.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My heart and prayers are with you at this time. Have a safe trip!

Janice

Thank you Ladies and Hugs to you,

I am home now and very glad to be. It was nice to see some of my family, just not really the way I wanted to see all of them again.

I am surprised I didn't gain while I was out there, because I was eating so many sweets for the first time since I started on this journey. I think for lunch on the day of the funeral, I had a strawberry and banana cream pie, most of it, just couldn't eat the crust or all the whip cream, but it was GOOD!!! :) Oh, and I ate it cuz the place we were eating at didn't have any soup, so I had pie.. LOL...

Happy New Year!!!!

Hugs,

Kristi