How many calories in a day

Genie03

Hello

I'm about to go on solids on friday and I really want to keep most of the weight I lost during liquids off. So once I get back on solids I want to start making good decisions, but I'm kinda lost. I know it's best to count your calories as well as colestral,sodim, and protien. Which I will do, but I'm not quit sure how much of all of this I can have. most people say to stay under 1200 calories a day, but what about everything else. Advice please.

Thank you

Hello

I'm about to go on solids on friday and I really want to keep most of the weight I lost during liquids off. So once I get back on solids I want to start making good decisions, but I'm kinda lost. I know it's best to count your calories as well as colestral,sodim, and protien. Which I will do, but I'm not quit sure how much of all of this I can have. most people say to stay under 1200 calories a day, but what about everything else. Advice please.

Thank you

There are several factors that determine your calorie consumption because everyone is different. Here are the factors:

1. Age

2. Heigth

3. Weight

4. Current Activity Level (light, moderate, athletic)

5. Do you want to loose weight, maintain weight or gain weight (I know you want to loose)

6. How much do you want to loose per week? What is your weekly goal?

Here are my factors that determined that I must consume 1212 calories per day to loose 2 pounds per week:

1. 35

2. 5" 2.5"

3. 172.7

4. Light

5. Loose Weight

6. 2 pounds per week

The free web site where you can get your caloric value and track food and excercise daily is www.thedailyplate.com

There are several factors that determine your calorie consumption because everyone is different. Here are the factors:

1. Age

2. Heigth

3. Weight

4. Current Activity Level (light, moderate, athletic)

5. Do you want to loose weight, maintain weight or gain weight (I know you want to loose)

6. How much do you want to loose per week? What is your weekly goal?

Here are my factors that determined that I must consume 1212 calories per day to loose 2 pounds per week:

1. 35

2. 5" 2.5"

3. 172.7

4. Light

5. Loose Weight

6. 2 pounds per week

The free web site where you can get your caloric value and track food and excercise daily is www.thedailyplate.com

omg this is such great advice! i went to calculate my and signed up for myplate ... and it's awesome.. im starting today. thanx

Great question Genie. I am wondering about this too.

Thanks Bogiesmom for the reply. Off to check out that website.

OMG mine came back at 1834! That seems kind of high to me. I should just start following WW again. I wish I knew how many calories per point it was.

OMG mine came back at 1834! That seems kind of high to me. I should just start following WW again. I wish I knew how many calories per point it was.

Roughly 50 calories per point. Yah, that does seem a bit high. I would think the most you would want to consume is around 1600 per day.

Roughly 50 calories per point. Yah, that does seem a bit high. I would think the most you would want to consume is around 1600 per day.

I was thinking around 1500-1600 as well. I also put in lose 2 lbs. per week. Hmm very strange. Thanks for the WW point info.

Thank you so much for the advice. I also went on and it said 1738 which I thought was pretty high too. Yeah I never cancelled my membership to WW so I think I'm just going to keep it and use that to keep me on track.

thank you so much

I've been doing WW since my unfill and it has helped. Once I can get back up to normal restriction I won't need it. When you have a good fill you just need to listen to your body and stop when you are full. My fill nurse said she wants me at 1200 calories a day and closer to 1500 when i'm working out. I have started running and so she wants me to eat more on the days I run.

Each person is different, but for me when I don't eat enough I don't lose. You just need to figure out what is best for your body. Good luck!