Hugs & Kisses

I am packed and ready to go. (Can hardly stand myself) We fly out in the morning to head to OCC -

watch out, here we come!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you. I could not have made this decision without you. Everyone here has been very gracious and I want to let you know how much it is appreciated. It is nice to have a place to come and to be a part of a group who is honest with the good and the bad. A place that is truly interested in your over all well being and a place of encouragement. I consider myself blessed to have a great bunch of people I now consider my buddies.

Thank you.....Hugs & Kisses!

OHHHH EXCITING!!!! You will do just fine it will be a breeze!!!!

Once you are out let us know how it went!!!

Heyyyy! Tomorrow is the day! I definitely will be thinking about you! Keep me posted and updated on how it went and your progress! I will let you know how we do on Monday! The threee amigos will help each other hahaha :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

I am packed and ready to go. (Can hardly stand myself) We fly out in the morning to head to OCC -

watch out, here we come!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you. I could not have made this decision without you. Everyone here has been very gracious and I want to let you know how much it is appreciated. It is nice to have a place to come and to be a part of a group who is honest with the good and the bad. A place that is truly interested in your over all well being and a place of encouragement. I consider myself blessed to have a great bunch of people I now consider my buddies.

Thank you.....Hugs & Kisses!

** Pink ** You go girl ! Please let us know how your adventure at OCC goes! Congrats !!!!! :wub: