MIA

nicolek

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted since September when I had to have my band removed after a bad slip.

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing; with the photos I've seen everyone is doing amazing!

I've gained 50lbs back, 35lbs more than I wanted to, but the only person putting food in my mouth is me.

Bread,rice etc all the stuff I hadn't eaten for 18mths got their revenge.

I'm trying to sort myself out and I know I will,But if I had the $$$ I would be banded again in a heartbeat.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted since September when I had to have my band removed after a bad slip.

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing; with the photos I've seen everyone is doing amazing!

I've gained 50lbs back, 35lbs more than I wanted to, but the only person putting food in my mouth is me.

I'm trying to sort myself out and I know I will,But if I had the $$$ I would be banded again in a heartbeat.

Keep up the good work.

Hey Nicole it is so good to hear from you! I am glad you are going well and working "things" out. I am sure it is a learning curve all over again. Are you working out still? I bet you are so glad to be healthy and able to eat again.

Thanks for the update!

Hey Nicole! I almost missed your post cause I rarely check this section. Glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have gained more than you had hoped. I remember you were practically starving there near the end so it's no wonder your body grabbed on to those calories and wouldn't let go when it finally got fed!!!

I've had to have two unfills since September and both times have gained weight VERY quickly. I know without my band, I would be in the same boat. I just hope I'll be able to keep my band. I always think of you when I start having trouble eating and sometimes even drinking.

I went to OCC last month for my first fill with them and they checked and my band looked good. I guess I just can't take much fill any more for some reason. I have 2 cc's and that is more than enough...maybe even a bit too much. I used to have 3.6 ccs without any trouble but now anything over 2 cc's and water won't go down! Please stay in touch and I hope you can find a way to get banded again. It's SO hard without it.

Sabrina:)

Hi Guys,

Keep up the good work.