Cheesecake Factory Nutritional Info

bogiesmom

Here is the link for Cheesecake Factory Nutrional Information (AKA what they do not want you to know):

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/07/28/calorie-pusher-comes-to-town-the-cheesecake-factory-hits-rochester/

Wow, Bogiesmom, that wasn't very nice. :( Ignorance is bliss.... haha!

But seriously, I glanced at a few items that I used to get often and it really wasn't a surprise. Obviously fried = bad. Pasta = bad. There are a few good options on there. But it's the same school of thought for everything- especially us- portion control! I love the Chicken Madiera. I think it was around 1400 calories... spread it over 3 meals and it's 466 each. It's something we should all be doing anyway. But I'll be the 1st to admit that I would have no problem eating half of it in the restaurant and then the other half late at night before bed. Bad Mandy, Bad!

I'm 13 days post-op. So hopefully when I do start eating again and there is a real food option I'll be able to make those decisions better than I was previously.

Wow, Bogiesmom, that wasn't very nice. :( Ignorance is bliss.... haha!

But seriously, I glanced at a few items that I used to get often and it really wasn't a surprise. Obviously fried = bad. Pasta = bad. There are a few good options on there. But it's the same school of thought for everything- especially us- portion control! I love the Chicken Madiera. I think it was around 1400 calories... spread it over 3 meals and it's 466 each. It's something we should all be doing anyway. But I'll be the 1st to admit that I would have no problem eating half of it in the restaurant and then the other half late at night before bed. Bad Mandy, Bad!

I'm 13 days post-op. So hopefully when I do start eating again and there is a real food option I'll be able to make those decisions better than I was previously.

It sounds like you are A LOT stronger than I am Mandy (on all levels). Seriously, you have A-lost 18 pounds pre-op, B-could portion control meals from the Cheesecake Factory (I could not do half & half even if I tried) and C-It sounds like you are prepared to make smarter choices when eat out again after getting banded.

This is me:

Lost 2 pounds pre-op

Cannot portion control dining out foods

Avoiding all dining out options 95% of the time