lap band surgery

Usually, if your ready they are too. Just pick a date and go for it! They could have done mine in two weeks....yikes! I scheduled about a month out....needed time to get all my moneys together.

Usually, if your ready they are too. Just pick a date and go for it! They could have done mine in two weeks....yikes! I scheduled about a month out....needed time to get all my moneys together.

Yes I will have to get money together too, plus my husband has to have hip replacement surgery in feb. So I was planning maybe april or may. How is yours going so far? Any problems and how much have you been able to lose?

If you are paying out of pocket and not going through insurance you can pretty much schedule it for when ever you want it.

Thanks, how are you doing with this lap band? Can you tell me how much it will cost?

Thanks, how are you doing with this lap band? Can you tell me how much it will cost?

You need to call one of the OCC coordinators. We don't post pricing here at the forum. At the top of the website is the Obesity Control Center logo. Click on it to go to the OCC website and fill out the contact info. The coordinators will answer all your questions pertaining to costs for the Lap Band procedure.