New Favorite Treat

mandyfsc

I just started on solids and am really keeping track of everything that I eat and I track it all on www.myfitnesspal.com. It's awesome. Anyway, here is my new snack. A pouch of Bumblebee Tuna with a triangle of Laughing Cow cheese mashed together. It's awesome. 115 calories and 19grams of protein. I like my tuna with mayo and this is a great way to give it a kick without adding lots of calories.

I don't have any restriction right now but I have lots of willpower and self control. I'm looking forward to getting my 1st fill to see if I get restriction but I'm still eating right, exercising and losing so I'm not in a big hurry. PLUS, I haven't found a fill doctor yet.... Any suggestions???

I just started on solids and am really keeping track of everything that I eat and I track it all on www.myfitnesspal.com. It's awesome. Anyway, here is my new snack. A pouch of Bumblebee Tuna with a triangle of Laughing Cow cheese mashed together. It's awesome. 115 calories and 19grams of protein. I like my tuna with mayo and this is a great way to give it a kick without adding lots of calories.

I don't have any restriction right now but I have lots of willpower and self control. I'm looking forward to getting my 1st fill to see if I get restriction but I'm still eating right, exercising and losing so I'm not in a big hurry. PLUS, I haven't found a fill doctor yet.... Any suggestions???

Thanks for the recipe--I'm going to try that. I've been eating tuna mixed with a little bit of light mayo, but it's not all that great. The cheese sounds much better. I envy your willpower and self-control. I was banded 1-7-10 and I'm struggling not to gain a bunch of what I lost before my Feb 22 fill.

Where do you live? You might try Fill Centers, the link is on the OCC home page. I live in Oregon and will be going to Dr. Ortiz for my first fill, only because I'm accompanying my daughter Janelle when she gets banded on Feb 22nd. After that, I'll be going to Dr. Fitzpatrick in Eugene, Oregon, who is highly recommended on this forum and other lapband forums, even though she doesn't use fluro.

Thanks for posting this Mandy. You reminded me of another post i have to start regarding the uses of Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges as a sub for mayo and cream Cheese. I have been meaning to get to it but I have been too busy enjoying sandwiches spread with laughing cow light wedges on Oroweat Sandwich Thins :lol:

Thanks for posting this Mandy. You reminded me of another post i have to start regarding the uses of Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges as a sub for mayo and cream Cheese. I have been meaning to get to it but I have been too busy enjoying sandwiches spread with laughing cow light wedges on Oroweat Sandwich Thins :lol:

Hahaha! Too funny!

Thanks for the recipe--I'm going to try that. I've been eating tuna mixed with a little bit of light mayo, but it's not all that great. The cheese sounds much better. I envy your willpower and self-control. I was banded 1-7-10 and I'm struggling not to gain a bunch of what I lost before my Feb 22 fill.

Where do you live? You might try Fill Centers, the link is on the OCC home page. I live in Oregon and will be going to Dr. Ortiz for my first fill, only because I'm accompanying my daughter Janelle when she gets banded on Feb 22nd. After that, I'll be going to Dr. Fitzpatrick in Eugene, Oregon, who is highly recommended on this forum and other lapband forums, even though she doesn't use fluro.

Thanks, Jill! I'm in Charlotte, NC. I have no problem doing a little road trip for a fill but it would have to be somewhere in my area. I'd LOVE to go back to Dr Ortiz, but with plane tickets being so high, it will be a struggle. But I've been looking into doctors in my area and they all charge high initial fees or additional fees for flouro, so it may end up being about the same to go back to Dr Ortiz. We'll see.... I'm going to see if I can keep up my will power for a while longer and save up some money and go to the OCC instead. Who knows, maybe I'll be one of those crazy bandsters who makes it without a fill! Ha!

Thanks, Jill! I'm in Charlotte, NC. I have no problem doing a little road trip for a fill but it would have to be somewhere in my area. I'd LOVE to go back to Dr Ortiz, but with plane tickets being so high, it will be a struggle. But I've been looking into doctors in my area and they all charge high initial fees or additional fees for flouro, so it may end up being about the same to go back to Dr Ortiz. We'll see.... I'm going to see if I can keep up my will power for a while longer and save up some money and go to the OCC instead. Who knows, maybe I'll be one of those crazy bandsters who makes it without a fill! Ha!

I would LOVE to be one of those bandsters, but I'm not, dang it!