The Laughing Cow Light Wedges

bogiesmom

http://laughingcow.com/

Only 35 calories a pop!

So Mandy says she uses these as a replacement for mayo in tuna salad ;)

I use 1 of these for mayo AND cheese singles replacement on my sandwiches along with Arnold Select/Oroweat Sandwich Thins. Good bye mayo, cheese and sliced bread...you have been replaced for good!

My mom uses these as a cream cheese replacement on her Western Bagel Alternative Bagels

Costco sells a 4 pack of these for $8.35!!!

Since they can be stored in the fridge or at room temp I know they are also a great cheese replacement in recipes. Can you think of any other tips and tricks for these little marvels?

B!!! OMGoodness I love love love that bread! It is the best ever and sooo soo easy to eat. Although with the restriction I have, which is a GOD sent, I can have one slice which is 1/2 of the bun! I love this band! I had sloppy joes the other night. Yummo!

http://laughingcow.com/

Only 35 calories a pop!

So Mandy says she uses these as a replacement for mayo in tuna salad wink.gif

I use 1 of these for mayo AND cheese singles replacement on my sandwiches along with Arnold Select/Oroweat Sandwich Thins. Good bye mayo, cheese and sliced bread...you have been replaced for good!

My mom uses these as a cream cheese replacement on her Western Bagel Alternative Bagels

Costco sells a 4 pack of these for $8.35!!!

Since they can be stored in the fridge or at room temp I know they are also a great cheese replacement in recipes. Can you think of any other tips and tricks for these little marvels?

B!!! OMGoodness I love love love that bread! It is the best ever and sooo soo easy to eat. Although with the restriction I have, which is a GOD sent, I can have one slice which is 1/2 of the bun! I love this band! I had sloppy joes the other night. Yummo!

I just tried those Arnold's Sandwich Thins too! They are fantastic- I have the multigrain and love love love them! I made turkey burgers last night. Used the laughing cow cheese and the Sandwich thins and it is a perfect filling, wholesome meal! Yummy!

I just tried those Arnold's Sandwich Thins too! They are fantastic- I have the multigrain and love love love them! I made turkey burgers last night. Used the laughing cow cheese and the Sandwich thins and it is a perfect filling, wholesome meal! Yummy!

That sounds good! I have avoided laughing cow cheese for some reason....not sure why....gonna have to pick some up and give it a try.

I love love love laughing cow I eat it quite a bit! Good stuff!