I am so thrilled and suprised!!!

Hey guys! I have some news to share! I have been asked to be the Wednesday Vlogger on a weightloss surgery channel on You Tube!!!! I was so suprised and excited I could have pee'd myself!

Okay, so I would love love love it if you guys supported me by watching & rating the video. You all are such a huge part of my weightloss support group I hope you will support me there too! I heart you guys so very much. If you have a You Tube channel, I want to be your friend. I know there are 3 of you that belong here on there. I am plugged in to your channels.

Anyway, I am thrilled. I put something together yesterday just in time to make the deadline for today!

Here is the link to the channel "ProofWLSWorks."

Here is my personal channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/faith8412

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Nice work Angie. I just watched it. I'm sure you will inspire many! Also wanted to say that you might not think so, but you DO have an accent (at least to me) haha and you are SO SO pretty!!

Sabrina:)

Sabrina - reading this comment brought tears to my eyes, thanks. You are so sweet. LOL I suppose I "may" have an accent. hee hee One of a country girl!

Hi Angie. I just watched your video and it was fantastic. Great information and very interesting. Loved the power point pictures.

You looked amazing as well. Way to girl

Deb

Deb I am looking forward to seeing your newest updates on here! You are so amazing! Thanks for watching me and for the compliment. I hope I get better at it.

Ang

Just watched your video....YOU GO GIRL! You are our "Rock Star"! Thank you for putting yourself out there, for being honest and real. I'm sure that took a lot of guts. I know there are going to be a lot of people who can relate and who will be inspired by your story. You look wonderful...good job, girl! Thank you! Hugs & Kisses!

Just watched your video....YOU GO GIRL! You are our "Rock Star"! Thank you for putting yourself out there, for being honest and real. I'm sure that took a lot of guts. I know there are going to be a lot of people who can relate and who will be inspired by your story. You look wonderful...good job, girl! Thank you! Hugs & Kisses!

Thanks! I put up a new video today. I feel so great about so many things I just had to share!

AAAAAH! UR SOOO AWESOME! you know i'll be watching!! congratz!! im going there now!

You have no idea how good it feels to know you as well as others from this board are watching me. Familiar eyes! LOL

How cool is that!!! Awesome keep up the good work!!!

Angie!

I finally got a chance to watch your video and I am SO SO proud of you. You did an AMAZING job. You gave me words of encouragment and I know you will do the same for people researching and wondering if this is the right thing for them to do! It takes courage to put it all out there and you did so GREAT! YOU showed all of us that you are such and STRONG, DETERMINED and BEA-U-TI-FUL lady!

Thank you for making my day!

Love ya Girl!

Carrie