Martinis...Surely it is 5 o'clock somewhere!?!?

bogiesmom

Orange Creamsicle Martini

PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 martini): 109 calories, 0g fat, 69mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

This low-calorie cocktail tastes EXACTLY like those sherbet 'n ice cream bars you used to eat as a kid... Mmmmmmmm!

Ingredients:

4 oz. diet orange soda, room temperature

1.5 oz. orange-flavored vodka (like Smirnoff Twist of Orange)

1.5 oz. Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup

1 tbsp. Cool Whip Free

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a martini shaker, but DO NOT shake (or the carbonated soda will explode!). Mix thoroughly with a spoon until mixture is mostly lump-free. Add about 1 cup ice (crushed, if you've got it), and stir until mixture is cold. Then place the strainer on top and pour into a large martini glass. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

Mounds Bar Martinis

PER SERVING (half of recipe, 1 martini): 112 calories, 0g fat, 80mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 1.5g sugars, 1g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

Creamy... chocolatey... coconut-y and deeeeeeeelicious. This recipe will rock your world!

Ingredients:

3 oz. vodka (80 proof)

1 packet Diet Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix (the 25-calorie one)

2 oz. Torani Sugar Free Coconut Syrup

2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:

Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice (preferably crushed). Combine cocoa mix with 2 oz. hot water, and mix well. Then add 2 oz. cold water, and pour the mixture into the martini shaker. Add the vodka, syrup and Reddi-wip, and cover the top of the shaker. Shake for about a minute, or until the liquid is cold. Then strain into 2 martini glasses. Enjoy!

MAKES 2 SERVINGS

Kickin' Key Lime Pie Martini

PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 martini): 129 calories, 0g fat, 21mg sodium, 7g carbs, 0g fiber, 4g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

This one tastes even better than a slice of key lime pie! Don't believe us? TRY IT!!!

Ingredients:

1.5 oz. lime-flavored vodka (like Finlandia Lime or Smirnoff Twist of Lime)

1 oz. Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup

2 tbsp. pineapple juice

1 tbsp. lime juice

1 tbsp. Cool Whip Free

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a martini shaker with 1 cup ice (crushed ice works best). Cover the top of the shaker, and shake thoroughly. Strain into a martini glass and enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

Oh with the day i've had at work I need a cocktail badly!!!! I'll have to try those!!!!

Were you the one that sent out the skinny girl drink mixes? I bought those and they are sooo yummy!!! I need to reorder because I only bought one appletini and one cosmo - soo yummie!!

Oh with the day i've had at work I need a cocktail badly!!!! I'll have to try those!!!!

Were you the one that sent out the skinny girl drink mixes? I bought those and they are sooo yummy!!! I need to reorder because I only bought one appletini and one cosmo - soo yummie!!

That would be me! Too bad I found my drinking buddy and she lives in Kansas :blink: I am so glad you liked the mixers b/c I thought they tasted like s**t :unsure: Maybe I am doing something wrong? I ran out of vermouth so that may be it. I used Smirnoff vodka...do you think I need to kick it up a notch with a different vodka? Which do you use?

Here here too bad you live so far away!!!!! I use Belvedere vodka which is a little more pricy but not rediculous. It as less sugar and carbs so I like it. Now i'm not gonna lie I use more alcohol than they call for and I also use some lemon/lime depending on which drink you are using. if you play w/ the recipe it is really good!

Here here too bad you live so far away!!!!! I use Belvedere vodka which is a little more pricy but not rediculous. It as less sugar and carbs so I like it. Now i'm not gonna lie I use more alcohol than they call for and I also use some lemon/lime depending on which drink you are using. if you play w/ the recipe it is really good!

Righty-O! I have some playing around to do this weekend then :lol: