Just had first fill

Hey guys, just wanted to check in. I just got my first fill at OCC and I must say....I love that place. Everyone there is very itentive and I always have a supper experience. Dr. So was great in explaining everything and I received 4cc's. The fluoroscopy is sooo cool. You get to see your band, the port and even your under wires in your bra. With fluoroscopy the guess work and not knowing where your port is...is just not an issue. I did get to talk to Dr. Miranda and check in with her with was nice. Oh and the icing on the cake....I got to see sweet Carmelita.

Hey guys, just wanted to check in. I just got my first fill at OCC and I must say....I love that place. Everyone there is very itentive and I always have a supper experience. Dr. So was great in explaining everything and I received 4cc's. The fluoroscopy is sooo cool. You get to see your band, the port and even your under wires in your bra. With fluoroscopy the guess work and not knowing where your port is...is just not an issue. I did get to talk to Dr. Miranda and check in with her with was nice. Oh and the icing on the cake....I got to see sweet Carmelita.

I got to see Amy when I was down there getting my first fill and it was awesome! She looks great!!! I had the same experience as her--Dr. So is wonderful and the fluoroscopy experience is so interesting! I only got 3cc's though--I wanted to get more, but the fluid just wouldn't go down!

I don't know if I will be able to get to the OCC for future fills, but if it is at all possible, I will try to, because they are the best!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ladies! I just had my 1st fill this morning! Great experience. I wasn't able to go back to the OCC- I am just too darn far away. Anyway, I researched local doctors and chose Dr Bauman in Concord, NC. He was great. I expected just to have a consultation but he said, "Everything looks great. Since you are here, do you want a fill?" Absolutely! He gave me 6 CC's and told me liquids for 2 days and mushies for 2 days then on to regular foods.

I can't wait to see how I am feeling in a few days when I start eating real food again. My weight loss has stalled and although I am not overeating at all, I crave that "restricted feeling" that most already have.

Okay Amy, time to let us know how you are doing with your fill. Come on girl...tell us everything!