Tightness

I got my fill last month and was doing much better, started losing weight. Was eating my three meals a day, no problems. Now I started by cycle and I have got tight. Now I am having a problem. I have got food stuck twice now and today when I tried to have chicken noodle, I think I got a piece of chicken in there and it took a while to go down. I hate to think that I have to get some taken out because of my cycle. Do you think it would be bad to be back on liquids while I am on my menstral cycle? Does this happen to anyone else out there? I watched the webinar and he said that it is normal to get tight but he still mentioned three solid meals a day. Not sure if I can do that right now. I know that I get a lot of water retention during this time, I can see my stomach bloating out. I just want to make sure that this is something that I may have to plan for on a regular basis monthly until that change thing comes. Thanks

I'm always tighter the first two days of mine. I always make sure and take it easy those days. Also when I am sick I get tighter. I've heard quite a few people say that.

I always stick to that rule. I got my fill way before my cycle was coming. I think I will do liquids and then mushys, just to make sure I did not irritate anything. That webinar really helped me make a good decision. Thank you also for your input.

I am always tighter during that time of the month too. I also have read and follow the rule that you shouldn't schedule a fill the week before or during the time of month as you are swelling and may not get a good fill.

Good Luck!