(((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone)))))))))))))))))))

My weight started moving again at the first of the month and I've noticed I have a little bit of acme. At first I thought it was a change I made to my skin care ritual and the fact that I have gone to sleep once or twice without washing my face in the past couple days (but that does happen every once in awhile) and then a light bulb went off above my head, and I thought "toxins". Because I'm losing weight, my body is releasing toxins...my terminology might be wrong.

Anyway I guess what I mean to say is that now that I'm losing again, I need to pick something up for hair/skin/nails...an antioxident. My light bulb moment was the thought that this might also clear up the acme as well.

I work at a place where I can purchase a good one (called Protect+) but I also was currious if anyone else noticed increased acme. I'd also love to know if taking the antioxident for hair/skin/nails cleared up the acme or if I need to consider a change to my skin care system.

Happy Tuesday.

I haven't noticed an increase in acne but what you're saying makes sense. The acne I get is hormonal, along my jawline and neck. :( Menopause AND zits! How unfair is THAT?! What I did notice on my liquid diet was clearer skin and eyes. I have rosacea and the whites of my eyes get pretty red. All that cleared up on my liquid diet. So, I'd say drink plenty of liquids to keep yourself flushed out, especially if you're releasing toxins.

I'm also drinking plenty of green tea right now which is supposed to help with releaing toxins. My favorite is Genmai Cha tea. It has a smoother nutty flavor. And it smells awesome!

http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/how-to-use-green-tea-for-better-health

http://www.green-tea-expert.com/genmaicha-tea.html

I don't know about you but I'd rather be skinny with zits than fluffy with clear skin. Makeup don't hide my belly!

(((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone)))))))))))))))))))

My weight started moving again at the first of the month and I've noticed I have a little bit of acme. At first I thought it was a change I made to my skin care ritual and the fact that I have gone to sleep once or twice without washing my face in the past couple days (but that does happen every once in awhile) and then a light bulb went off above my head, and I thought "toxins". Because I'm losing weight, my body is releasing toxins...my terminology might be wrong.

Anyway I guess what I mean to say is that now that I'm losing again, I need to pick something up for hair/skin/nails...an antioxident. My light bulb moment was the thought that this might also clear up the acme as well.

I work at a place where I can purchase a good one (called Protect+) but I also was currious if anyone else noticed increased acme. I'd also love to know if taking the antioxident for hair/skin/nails cleared up the acme or if I need to consider a change to my skin care system.

Happy Tuesday.

*clears throat* and more TMI ...... yep, that seems to be a good way to discribe most of my converstations! LOL!

I have more acne now, but ever since I got heavy I have had it. It is much better than what it use to be; that is for sure! I really think my latest out breaks have come from my treatment of .....the constipation issues I was having. Now that my colon health has improved, I have noticed more small outbreak areas. No scientific proof, but that is what my thoughts are on the topic.

Since I eat less "crap'o'la" my acne has improved. I no longer get the once a month super sore large pimple under the skin issue! Thank goodness, those suckers hurt!

I bought some bioten.....haven't taken it regularly....it's affordable & I have heard wonderful things about it.

for women, most of the time, it's hormonal.

also keep in mind that rosacea looks like acne. I had just turned 30, and wondered what the heck was going on!

I thought I had severe acne, and it turned out that I had rosacea, and of course, the treatment is completely different.

it's probably time to go to a dermatologist, and get it under control rather than trying to burn them off, thinking they're pimples.