Water intake with restriction

I had my 3rd fill on Saturday. I went from 5.5 ccs to 8.5 it was a bit of an agressive fill, but I finally feel like I have definet good restriction with solids. So I also found that I have to drink ALOT slower, actually a drink has gone to a sip. Drinking water has become quite a chore. It takes me FOREVER to finish drinking 16 ounces! Also I feel full even after just sipping some water.....is this normal? How do you guys get all the water in?

I had my 3rd fill on Saturday. I went from 5.5 ccs to 8.5 it was a bit of an agressive fill, but I finally feel like I have definet good restriction with solids. So I also found that I have to drink ALOT slower, actually a drink has gone to a sip. Drinking water has become quite a chore. It takes me FOREVER to finish drinking 16 ounces! Also I feel full even after just sipping some water.....is this normal? How do you guys get all the water in?

IMO, YOUR TOO TIGHT IF YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WATER

It's probably true that if we're having difficulties drinking water, we're too tight, but I have the same problem.

I can't take in nearly that much liquid - I've just had to adjust it ...

I used to drink a lot of water during my workouts, but I've just had to stop it, or I'm taking a chance of it coming back up while I'm laying down on a weight bench!

I'm not sure why, but I haven't been as thirsty either.

Wow! And I thought my fill from 6.6cc to 8cc was agressive! It sounds like you are too tight. I have not been able to eat that much solids since my fill 5 days ago but have had no problem guzzling water down that's for sure. I am still a fish & water does not fill me up.