Onederland

A little over a week ago I had a fill from 5.5 to 8.5 ccs. All was well for a couple of days then 2 days of not being able to eat anything solid without feeling a horrible stuck feeling along with sliming. So in a last effort before heading for back to TJ for an unfill I put myself on full liquids and now all is fine. I've learned that everytime I have a fill I have to relearn my eating habits all over again. As you get a fuller band the rules are stricter.

Small bites......chew chew chew .....swallow.....wait... then repeat. A Week later my fill has been sucessful and pushed me under 200 lbs. FINALLY!!! :D Funny how a simple number can make you feel so much happier, sexier and just so much better.

I LOVE MY

BAND!!

A little over a week ago I had a fill from 5.5 to 8.5 ccs. All was well for a couple of days then 2 days of not being able to eat anything solid without feeling a horrible stuck feeling along with sliming. So in a last effort before heading for back to TJ for an unfill I put myself on full liquids and now all is fine. I've learned that everytime I have a fill I have to relearn my eating habits all over again. As you get a fuller band the rules are stricter.

Small bites......chew chew chew .....swallow.....wait... then repeat. A Week later my fill has been sucessful and pushed me under 200 lbs. FINALLY!!! biggrin.gif Funny how a simple number can make you feel so much happier, sexier and just so much better.

I LOVE MY

BAND!!

WhoooHoooo! Congrats on 1-der-land!!!

I agree with fills....learning curve.

Congratulations!!!

It gets easier. Small portions and excessive chewing are second nature to me now.

My views on food have changed and it has lost some of its importance. I still have cravings, but not obsessions.

I don't worry about my next meal anymore.

Good luck and stay focused.