personal achievement

Ok, this may seem a little....silly. It's the small things in life that carry's us through sometimes. Well, I sitting in church with my legs crossed and all of a sudden....I realized that...my legs were crossed. WoW, it's been a long time since I've been able to do that comfortably. I started to grin to myself and my friend was looking at me like I had lost my mind. After the service I shared with her my secret. Bahahahahaha, nothing like two middle aged women doing the happy dance at church. Just had to share. Can anyone relate?

Ok, this may seem a little....silly. It's the small things in life that carry's us through sometimes. Well, I sitting in church with my legs crossed and all of a sudden....I realized that...my legs were crossed. WoW, it's been a long time since I've been able to do that comfortably. I started to grin to myself and my friend was looking at me like I had lost my mind. After the service I shared with her my secret. Bahahahahaha, nothing like two middle aged women doing the happy dance at church. Just had to share. Can anyone relate?

Oh Amy you know I am all about the "little" things! Congrats! Woo hoo! I love it. Life gets better and better!

I think the little ones are the ones that mean the most!!!!!! That is awesome congrats!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo Amy,

This is a GREAT NSV. Non Scale Victories are the BEST!!!! :) I remember it quite vividly. I was at the movie theater with my kids and in the middle of the movie, I looked over at the kids and they were sitting indian style in their seats and so was I.

You are doing Marvelous and I am very excited for you and your achievement. Congrats.

Hugs,

Kristi

:wub: Yea !!! Congrats :wub: HAPPY DANCE !!!

I crossed my legs the other day while sitting with our walking/running group and one of the girls slapped my leg down!!! I'm like what the heck!!

She screamed at me... "You are not suppose to cross your legs" LOL Everyone looked at her!!! I crossed them again and said "hey I finally can do it!! I had the whole group clapping for me LOL (I'm seeing a Chiropractor for back/leg issues you are not suppose to cross your legs)

:wub: Yea !!! Congrats :wub: HAPPY DANCE !!!

I crossed my legs the other day while sitting with our walking/running group and one of the girls slapped my leg down!!! I'm like what the heck!!

She screamed at me... "You are not suppose to cross your legs" LOL Everyone looked at her!!! I crossed them again and said "hey I finally can do it!! I had the whole group clapping for me LOL (I'm seeing a Chiropractor for back/leg issues you are not suppose to cross your legs)

Baahaaahaa, I love it. I can understand why we're not suppose to cross them, but man... that felt good.

Baahaaahaa, I love it. I can understand why we're not suppose to cross them, but man... that felt good.

i think it's because she has" back leg issues" ...and her chiropractor told her not to? lol i don't know.. but this is awesome.