1000 Mile Challenge

Calling all walkers and runners. I have a challenge for you...As a team, can we walk/run 1000 miles? Wonder how long it will take us? All you need to do is log in your mileage on this ticker. Pin: occforum

We might even surprise ourselves and double the challenge. Who's in?

Don't forget to post your mileage individually so we can encourage/brag/or even do a little good natured trash talking, as well.

exercise.png

NOTE: Hey guys, I'm not sure I posted this clearly...I'll try again. The ticker above is for all of us to use, the pin/password is for you to log in with. Just click on the ticker and it will take you to the edit ticker page where you will enter the pin/password: occforum and add in you miles (just like you would with your own personal weight ticker). No need to add another one to your personal signature.

Well, since my friends started a walking group and I got my walking tapes I'm in..but it may take a year...rolleyes.gif

Hey girl, that is awesome! I added a note to the existing post, hopefully to make things clearer. If you could, log in your miles on the "team" ticker above and let me know if it works ok. If it's still not clear, please let me know and I'll work on it some more...still not sure! Thank you for joining in, I think it will be fun to have some walking buddies!

Calling all walkers and runners. I have a challenge for you...As a team, can we walk/run 1000 miles? Wonder how long it will take us? All you need to do is log in your mileage on this ticker. Pin: occforum

We might even surprise ourselves and double the challenge. Who's in?

Don't forget to post your mileage individually so we can encourage/brag/or even do a little good natured trash talking, as well.

exercise.png

NOTE: Hey guys, I'm not sure I posted this clearly...I'll try again. The ticker above is for all of us to use, the pin/password is for you to log in with. Just click on the ticker and it will take you to the edit ticker page where you will enter the pin/password: occforum and add in you miles (just like you would with your own personal weight ticker). No need to add another one to your personal signature.

MY ADDS

April total Miles walked 54.84 Miles

May total Miles walked 55.91 Miles

June total Miles walked 56.96 Miles

July 3 walked 6.10 Miles

July 6 Walked 18.0 Miles Yosemite Half Dome

July 8 Walked 3.84 Miles

July 10 Walked 5 Miles

Ok RevyD, I thought I was doing good with my 4 miles. You have inspired me to try to add one more!

Thanks, I think!?! heheheh Great job, everyone....we are on our way!

I'm in!!! Work is just left of rediculous right now so I won't be running much in April, but get me to April 30th and it is on!!! :angry: (That is supposed to be my "eye of the tiger" motivated face)

Only got in 2 miles today...had to get to work. Better than nothing!!

WoW, I can't believe we are already at 42 miles. That is awesome!! Keep up the good work everyone...we are on our way.

SHOOT OUT: Janice Black did a 1/2 marathon this weekend....YOU GO GIRL!!!

Hi all,

Still can't figure out the ticker thing..but anyway, two miles Sunday and one mile yesterday for a total of three to add....

Hey EcMjawad1, if you click on the ticker on the first post (the runner), it should take you to the ticker website. The page will say "edit ticker", enter the pin "occforum" and add in your miles and hit enter. Hope this helps! If not let me know. Thanks for joining in!

OK so three miles this week thus far...tough week on my feet a lot..bet I did a lot of miles at work..but I am counting exercise miles...

I'm just updating my post with each day's run/walk so I can see my total.. I might have to add for the week down the road if it get's to long. :wub: I was suppose to do a 5k tomorrow but we are going to help the local school kids do a 5k. We help them pin on their bibs and will line the roads to cheer them on. It's going to be so much fun. The kids in the group (about 100 at the school) just received new shoes donated !! They are going to look so cute in them tomorrow!!! I CAN'T WAIT :wub:

I am still not changing the ticker....but we walked 3 miles yesterday!

Hi Angie,

The only way I have been able to get it to change is to click on the ticker... update ticker....enter password occform.....click add button...enter you miles.....add.......bottom of page click next.... I click out of the form and then go back in. Since I hope this helps!!! :wub: