6 DAYS TILL MY PERKIE BOOBIES COME BACK

hEY EVERYONE....I AM SO JAZZED....FRIDAY I AM HAVING MY TT, BOOBIE LIFT AND SOME LIPO DONE. i HAVE HAD THIS SHELF BELLY SINCE I GAVE BIRTH 14 1/2 YEARS AGO. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WORKED OUT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WEIGHED IT NEVER WENT AWAY. SO NOW IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER. MY HUBBY SAID WERE JUST TURNING BACK THE ODOMETER 10 YEARS...I AM GETTING MY 38,000 MI TUNE UP. (I AM 38YRS OLD)LOL...I WILL KEEP YA ALL POSTED ON MY SURGERY AND MY RECOVERY. I AM OFF WORK FOR 6 WEEKS. I AM A ER NURSE AND I TOLD DR. NYTE THAT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD GO BACK TO FULL CAPACITY AT WORK AFTER 2 WEEKS. I THOUGHT HE WAS SMOKIN CRACK. MY JOB IS VERY PHYSICAL. SO I GET 6 WEEKS TO HEAL AND NOT RIP OPEN ANY SUTURES. (I HAVE A TENDENCY TO OVER DO IT) i WILL POST BEFORE AND AFTERS AND MAYBE DURING.

THANKS

KIM :wub:

Congrats I hope it all goes well! I am so jealous my chest is fine, but my stomach is a mess. I would love to get a TT and some lipo - hopefully someday. Let us know how it goes!!!

Can't wait to hear about your experience and see your pics. I am a nurse as well and am scheduled for July 8th for an extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck with Dr Nyte

Tell me everything :)

Debbie

Good Luck and Congrats on your SUCCESS!!!

ok so I got home yesterday from having my TT, boobie lift and lipo...It was a 6 hour surgery. I was a bit nauseated aftewards..oh I am on drugs so if I have typo's or run on sentences that is why... :blink: hubby drove me home I don't remember much of it. Got home and sat on the couch and that is where I stayed. About 3am got up to pee and I couldn't get my sphincter to relax enough to pee...took 15 min to pee...finally I had the best pee possible...if that is possible to have. So today I am more alert and thanks Pammie for calling, that was very nice of you. Able to keep jello and gATORADE down...few bites of eggs.

As for the surgery, went in at 7, on the table at 8, woke up around 130, and was on the road by 2. :huh:

I have one drain in for the TT, and a special bra...The girls are perkie now!!!!Nice tight binder that I have to wear for 1 month. The drainage from the lipo is down to minumum. Last night the stuff they use was just draining down my leg.

This morning when I got up to pee and change bandages, I about passed out. Nauseated, hot, ringing in ears...Ewww didn't like that...After I laid down I was muchhhhhhh better...

I am going back to Demeral land for a while..Chow

Kim

slept better last night, took a shower this am and ohhhh it felt sooo good! :rolleyes: THE ladies are very round...perkie, even perhaps no bra in a few month. I don't know how much fat Dr.Nyte removed, but I look totally different...This is going to be great once I am all healed! :D:D I did take a picture but will post it later...

Thanks

Kim

slept better last night, took a shower this am and ohhhh it felt sooo good! rolleyes.gif THE ladies are very round...perkie, even perhaps no bra in a few month. I don't know how much fat Dr.Nyte removed, but I look totally different...This is going to be great once I am all healed! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I did take a picture but will post it later...

Thanks

Kim

I am so excited for you and glad you are more comfortable. Can't wait to see the before and after pics. My surgery is booked for July 8th so I am counting down :)

WORKING ON DAY FIVE...SO FAR I KNOW THAT THESE DRUGS MESS WITH MY MIND. I CUT UP SOME VEGGIES FOR MY SALAD, ATE THE VEGGIES, THEN I COULDN'T FIND THEM...DUH CAUSE I ATE THEM...I WAS GOING TO PUT THEM IN MY PASTA SALAD...

THIS MORNING MY DRAIN OPENED ALL OVER ME, THE COUCH THE PILLOWS...YUCK...SO THEN I HAD TO CLEAN THAT UP...FEELING A BIT SHAKY, SO MY FRIEND IS BRINGING ME OVER SOME SOUP... MY POOR DOGS JUST LOOK AT ME AND WANT TO SO BAD TO BE IN MY LAP...UHHHH NO!!!I AM FARTING, BUT NO POO FOR 5 DAYS...I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN, SO I HAVE UP'D MY BOWEL MED PROGRAM..NARCOTICS WILL BLOCK YOU UP SOMETHING FEIRCE...I KNOW I KNOW TMI!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME..THE BAND YEAR AGO, AND NOW EVERYTHING IS PERKIE AND FLAT...WERE GETTING THERE...

TAKE CARE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WELL WISHES.

KIM :rolleyes:

post op day 6...slept in my bed next to my hubby...still have to sleep semi upright, on my side....no tummy sleeping for 2 mo or so..this is hard for me...weird pain from my nipples...I never had much sensation in the boob area's, but sice surgery Dr. Nyte woke them up!!!...lol....Titty erection...24/7...lol.. and there still with the bandages on them...my sis had a boob lift and she said hers are very sensitive after surgery...So maybe I will get an additional benefit from the lift... :rolleyes: drain still remains, not as much red drainage, more of the light pinkie color...Hopefully I will go for my post op check and get the drain out! If anyone wants to call and chat, I am bored out of my mind 360-202-3961 or if you skype we can do that too!!! :lol:

Chow my fellow bandiva's and male bander buds

Kim :wub:

WORKING ON DAY FIVE...SO FAR I KNOW THAT THESE DRUGS MESS WITH MY MIND. I CUT UP SOME VEGGIES FOR MY SALAD, ATE THE VEGGIES, THEN I COULDN'T FIND THEM...DUH CAUSE I ATE THEM...I WAS GOING TO PUT THEM IN MY PASTA SALAD...

THIS MORNING MY DRAIN OPENED ALL OVER ME, THE COUCH THE PILLOWS...YUCK...SO THEN I HAD TO CLEAN THAT UP...FEELING A BIT SHAKY, SO MY FRIEND IS BRINGING ME OVER SOME SOUP... MY POOR DOGS JUST LOOK AT ME AND WANT TO SO BAD TO BE IN MY LAP...UHHHH NO!!!I AM FARTING, BUT NO POO FOR 5 DAYS...I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN, SO I HAVE UP'D MY BOWEL MED PROGRAM..NARCOTICS WILL BLOCK YOU UP SOMETHING FEIRCE...I KNOW I KNOW TMI!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME..THE BAND YEAR AGO, AND NOW EVERYTHING IS PERKIE AND FLAT...WERE GETTING THERE...

TAKE CARE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WELL WISHES.

KIM :rolleyes:

Glad you are doing well and can't wait to see the pics. Keep up the good work.

post op day 7, have my post op appt with Dr Nyte Tuesday to get this drain out...I again feel better with each day..My drainage is down to a minimum....I actually put makeup on...this is usually the time that I get myself into trouble, because I feel good enough to do somethings around the house, and that is a huge NONO!!!! :blink: So the sunshine is out, kiddo is home from school so he gets to take care of his mama while dad is at work... :wub:

Pictures to come soon

ok, so I thought I was doing really well by ice packing, and following the rules etc..My drainage was down to just a trickle...So I may have over done it yesterday by being upright a bit more than I have been the last few days...Some friends came over and brought dinner, so I can't just sit and do nothing....after they left, I was messin around with my drain, and noticed a blood clot right where it comes out of my skin, so I messed with it and got the clot out, and whammo, 30cc of fluid came rushing into the drain...and then I emptied that and at midnight I had another 24cc, and this am another 25cc...so I guess I am not doing as good as I thought I was....sO BACK TO the couch to stay and not move around except to pee! :angry:

kim :wub:

ok, so I thought I was doing really well by ice packing, and following the rules etc..My drainage was down to just a trickle...So I may have over done it yesterday by being upright a bit more than I have been the last few days...Some friends came over and brought dinner, so I can't just sit and do nothing....after they left, I was messin around with my drain, and noticed a blood clot right where it comes out of my skin, so I messed with it and got the clot out, and whammo, 30cc of fluid came rushing into the drain...and then I emptied that and at midnight I had another 24cc, and this am another 25cc...so I guess I am not doing as good as I thought I was....sO BACK TO the couch to stay and not move around except to pee! mad.gif

kim wub.gif

Kim - what a drag! Good thing you noticed the BC and got it out! I bet holding down the couch is hard to do! Happy Mothers Day!

How's your drainage today?

Be sure and take it easy!!!! I know after my band I was bad about that and decided it a good idea to get out and rake my yard...big mistake!!! So even though it might be tough just lay around - go get some movies or if you had on demand get some there and just relax.

Good Luck!!!!!

So today is day 10 and I am suppose to be off bedrest after today. Since my drainage was 89cc for yesterday I don't think it is coming out any time soon. Follow up on Tuesday, so I might get it out...I guess we have to weigh that the drain is a source of infection, open portal to the abd. vs. increased drainage and having to hAVE MY BODY absorb the fluid! I guess thats why we rely on the knowledge and experience of the Dr.s...

This morning I was treated with breakfast in bed by my 14 year old son. We watched a movie and then off to the shower. I am not having a lot of pain, just soreness...I can sure tell a big difference when my binder is off. I have to wash it every other day or so, cause it gets nasty...So while that is drying I get real sore...

I tried to load some before and after pics, but either its my computer or the OCC programing and I couldn't get them to load...I got a error notice...

Take care and happy banding...

• 3 weeks later...

Funny, I was reading some of my posts and I don't remember typing those...I have been updating my PS updates on the Plastic surgery site....

Kim

LOL KIMMY :) I TOO LOOK BACK AND THINK ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I POSTED THAT AFTER I GOT OUT OF SURGERY? I JUST REMEMBER IT TAKING AN HOUR TO POST A SENTENCE I WAS SO SCREWED UP

Funny, I was reading some of my posts and I don't remember typing those...I have been updating my PS updates on the Plastic surgery site....

Kim

Thanks so much for posting all of your experiences with the surgery! Its interesting to read and helpful to know what it would be like to go through the surgery. I am only at the beginning of my journey but I'm looking forward to the day when I'll need that other kind of surgery!

Debbie