getting ANOTHER fill

so i got earlier this(4/4) month and im trying to schedule another 4/29. im at 6.6 ccs and i lost the restriction i had at first... now i have no restriction.. is it too soon? or has anyone recovered restriction without going back for a fill? i hope this doesnt sound dumb... i just dont want to do things wrong. :)

so i got earlier this(4/4) month and im trying to schedule another 4/29. im at 6.6 ccs and i lost the restriction i had at first... now i have no restriction.. is it too soon? or has anyone recovered restriction without going back for a fill? i hope this doesnt sound dumb... i just dont want to do things wrong. smile.gif

E - If you have "lost" restriction go for a fill. When you have restriction that stays....it may change during the month. For me I have a few tighter weeks, and the others looser....but it is always there. Just flexuates a bit.

Building up is a process.....keep on keeping on girly!

E - If you have "lost" restriction go for a fill. When you have restriction that stays....it may change during the month. For me I have a few tighter weeks, and the others looser....but it is always there. Just flexuates a bit.

Building up is a process.....keep on keeping on girly!

thank you... i don't feel the restriction at all.. i liked how i felt when i had to drink some tea in the morning before getting started. now i feel NONE. im hoping to go this thursday. just waiting for my confirmation

so i got earlier this(4/4) month and im trying to schedule another 4/29. im at 6.6 ccs and i lost the restriction i had at first... now i have no restriction.. is it too soon? or has anyone recovered restriction without going back for a fill? i hope this doesnt sound dumb... i just dont want to do things wrong. :)

i'll start by saying i don't know much - but could it be you are eating too much right after the fill and stretching out? If that can happen, i worry and will try to avoid it.

weight.png

thank you... i don't feel the restriction at all.. i liked how i felt when i had to drink some tea in the morning before getting started. now i feel NONE. im hoping to go this thursday. just waiting for my confirmation

E - I have to say be careful, if you were drinking warm or hot liquids in the morning to open up your band, this fill will be the one to keep the restriction. When you say your restriction is gone.....is it? OR has it slacked off. To me, I wouldn't think it would be gone gone....given you were at a point that drinking warm/hot liquids to open you band up was not that long ago. I'd be intersted in hearing your portion sizes. How much weight have you lost since your last fill?

I point this out, because I want you to be aware. After this fill, things will be noticebly different. No eating bread right after.... rolleyes.gif

Let us know how it goes!

i went back yesterday... i got an 1.4 ccs added to my 6.6 ccs. im at 8ccs. i was drinking a warm liquid to open up my band.. but eventually i didnt need it anymore.. i think this is my sweet spot. 8cc's well im going to keep my fingers crossed.

i was eating solids right after the fill because dr. so said i could... just eat slowly. but this time around...im doing a liquid diet for the 1st 3 days or 2.. thanx girls.

oh and angie.. i havent lost any weight! well ive been going up and down 5 lbs and it's been hell.. im at the gym 3 days a week and been struggling with my food intake but im doing the best i can... im eliminating red meat this time around hopefully that helps.. bread is gone. pasta, starchy stuff is a no no.. i had a french fry yesterday and got stuck.. uggggh.. we'll have to see how this goes.