Help me decide

Hi,

I need some advice. I have tried may diets and diet pill. I even had vaser lipo seclection. I had no results on anything. I have been going to the gym and spinning also walking ect. I don't want to continue to waste money and not get good results. I need to lose weight from all areas especially my thighs and butt. I am at a BMI of 32. It is high but not super high. Will this really help me?

As far as I'm concerned.....yes! I would probably say that just about everyone on here has tried everything under the sun to lose the weight and keep it off, with out any results. I am for sure one of them. This has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. It is not a magic pill and you still have to work at it. The difference is that now I have a tool that will work with me. Do all the research you can and make the best decision you can for yourself. No one else can make it for you. Good Luck!

Hi,

I need some advice. I have tried may diets and diet pill. I even had vaser lipo seclection. I had no results on anything. I have been going to the gym and spinning also walking ect. I don't want to continue to waste money and not get good results. I need to lose weight from all areas especially my thighs and butt. I am at a BMI of 32. It is high but not super high. Will this really help me?

My BMI was and still is higher than what your BMI is currently, so we are different in that respect. That being said, we are very much alike in our desire to live a healthy life and do it at a normal weight!!! What 'Hope', my band helps me to do is keep my portion sizes in check. She also eliminates almost completely the hunger I felt. Now I deal with my nemesis HEAD HUNGER.

I believe the band would help anyone regardless of the BMI level. It makes some of the choices for you or despite you.

Over all getting Hope was one of the best things I have done for myself.....

Hello,

I have done it all...starvation diets, the little magic pills, the fad diets...then it came to a point when I had to make a decision about health and well being. This is when I decided that the OCC could provide a tool and instructions to help me get my weight down to what is acceptable. It is no quick fix so please do some research on this. If you are ready for a big change in your life, and understand that this is not a magic way to lose weight but mostly understand that even with a band, it takes some willpower then go for it.

For me this band and all the staff at OCC have been a big plus in my book. I have lost weight, feel better but I know I still have a way to go. I am also very happy that most of the people on this site offering suggestions and sharing ideas that really help. Like I mentioned earlier...check it out in detail and see if the band is for you. If you decide it is, then I highly reccomend the OCC. After checking out many different places to have the lapband surgery done locally, I quickly realized that the OCC was my best bang for the buck. The staff and professional care a person receives at the OCC can not be outdone by many...if any other clinics. So...good luck on making the right decision.

Best of Luck,

Apprehensive(no more)