anyone have a problem with salad?

does anyone have an issue with eating regular green salad?

i packed a side of green salad with cucumbers for lunch and it just feels weird going down.. not stuck! just weird.. like a very very very small feeling of getting stuck. but i don't. i know i chewing enough... i don't let it go down until it's mashed up enough.. am i just getting used to my new fill.. im at 8.0cc's now. i don't feel like im over filled.. i know im able to eat and drink.. just really slow. or is this what i paid for? lol RESTRICTION??

I know that sometimes I have to go really really slow when eating salad, but I have also noticed that cucumbers get stuck with me. Weird.. Don't know why.. but try eliminating cucumbers.. that could be the problem.. : )

I have never had issues but I have heard that some fruits and veggies can cause problems for folks since they are fiberous. Carrots, green beans and some other stuff seem to give folks fits, but i've yet to have an issue. But everyone is different.

...funny we are all so different. I can eat salad until the dogs come home...If I eat a piece of meat, then I am done eating for that session. So sometimes I just eat greens for a meal....Then a hour or so later I will eat a small hunk of meat! So since every body is different, and so every BAND is different! Best of luck on your greens! :D

Kim

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Widdlee))))))))))))))))))))))

I am usually okay with salad, but I do have my moments. Boy do I have my moments. I have more problems when I slip into modes of unconcious eating.

xo

does anyone have an issue with eating regular green salad?

i packed a side of green salad with cucumbers for lunch and it just feels weird going down.. not stuck! just weird.. like a very very very small feeling of getting stuck. but i don't. i know i chewing enough... i don't let it go down until it's mashed up enough.. am i just getting used to my new fill.. im at 8.0cc's now. i don't feel like im over filled.. i know im able to eat and drink.. just really slow. or is this what i paid for? lol RESTRICTION??