is it normal?

so im at my 3rd fill a week ago today.. the only thing is... im spitting up like some sort of slime after eating.. like every time i eat i burp a little and something comes up (spit and food). it doesnt hurt or anything... im not eating very much and i am able to keep food down... i just havent experience this type of restriction before. it's usually really gummy food or rice, or bread that does that to me... pretty much things i shouldnt be eating... i had a hard boiled egg yesterday and there was no way THAT was staying down.. im just afraid im too tight (i really hope not) but i am keeping food down... i just have to pick really carefully what it is.. and liquid is fine too... i just hurts if i drink too soon... soo im keeping a close eye on that too. thanx bunches. i think im at my sweet spot tho.. i just want to make sure this is what it's suppose to feel like <3

No. It sounds lke you're either:

1. not chewing enough,

2. you're too tight (time for an unfill)

3. eating foods that you may have to stop (ie white bread or other 'fluffy' foods)

But by the sounds of it, you're just too tight.

• Like 1

No. It sounds lke you're either:

1. not chewing enough,

2. you're too tight (time for an unfill)

3. eating foods that you may have to stop (ie white bread or other 'fluffy' foods)

But by the sounds of it, you're just too tight.

lol 'fluffy' foods... yeah i think im discovering what i my band likes and doesn't like. because there is some foods that i have no problem with... and they stay down fine. so i really hope im not too tight. thanks

I tend to PB more in the am when my band is tighter. I try to drink lots of fluids to wash the slime that builds in the pouch throughout the night. I still find that I will PB if I eat to fast, and or eat something I shouldn't, like bread, and try to eat to much....So for me its a no brainer. Slow down, smaller bites, and don't eat food that I know won't go down...

So if your doing all those things...and your still PBing I would think your to tight. For some reason we don't want to take that .5cc out that would make the world a difference,(cause we play mind games with ourselves) but I fought PBing with every meal, and finally had a.5cc removed and I started to lose finally... :huh:

Good luck

Kim