Made it home

Well I just got home. Was banded on 05/07/10 I'm feeling pretty good was a really cramped plane ride but I'm excited to see my kids and start my journey. Meet a lot of other while out there thanks for the support yall and good luck.

Toni

Well I just got home. Was banded on 05/07/10 I'm feeling pretty good was a really cramped plane ride but I'm excited to see my kids and start my journey. Meet a lot of other while out there thanks for the support yall and good luck.

Toni

Good luck on your journey! I'm almost finished with the liquid phase, so don't worry - it can be done. I feel like this is "my new beginning" also. The lap band gave me HOPE - I know this time I'll make it and the weight will stay off. Best wishes to you!

Toni

Hi MyNewBeginning,

Well, the hardest part is over. Now the post-op diet then you will be on your way to a new YOU. I am going to OCC for my first fill on the 18th of May...HEY...that is only 5 days. I have few reservations about going for the fill. I just wonder if I really need one or if I just think I need one. I guess the doctors there will be the judge. My main reason going back to OCC is to have the doctor that put this in, see that it is where it should be. I am losing weight, but wish I could lose it faster...(don't we all) but I am very happy with the results so far.

So...keep the postitive attitude and use this site when you become a bit overloaded with questions, thoughts or just needing to vent. There are some great people on here that are very helpful.

CONGRATS!!

I was banded the same day as Toni and I just can't say enough good stuff about the people at OCC. Just an unbelievable experience. The first week has been great. I have lost 15 lbs so far this week since the surgery and have felt wonderful. Week 2 starts tomorrow! :)

Hey Congrats to all. I was at the OCC last Friday for my first fill and like mentioned wanted to be sure all was where it should be and it was..the first fill went great and I am learning a whole new way of eatting...yes, I think the first fill at least is a must if for no other reason then to "see" how this tool really works...As usual I was treated wonderfully...Go OCC bandsters...

Congrats to all the newbies! I really wish I could go back to OCC but I just can't afford it. It really is a top notch place!

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear about ya'll's progress!!

Shelby

Thanks for all the encouragment