Getting into your pants

Has anyone read this book or started using the ideas that are listed in there? I started reading it and from what she is saying she uses the ideas of filling up on fruits and vegies during the day. 10 + 10, 10 vegies, 10 fruits. I like the idea but I am very tight in the morning and have had problems getting any kind of fruit in there. Maybe I should try some type of smoothie. Anyway, just wondering if anyone is using this approach to move the weight loss along?

The V8 splash stuff was recommended to me by my practitioner as a way to help get in some of my fruits and vegetables. That might help you in the mornings when you are tight. Just make sure you are getting your protein in and not eating too much by trying to get that and the fruits and vegetables in.

I loooove the V8 Fusion drinks and do them a lot for breakfast. I'm not super tight in the AM, but for as long as I can remember the thought of food for the first couple hours i'm awake just makes me sick. So those I do fine with. I'll also do a protein shake from time to time, but I usually stick w/ the V8.