DEB...

PAMMIE

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM, IT'S NEVER EASY HAVING A LOVED ONE LEAVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUT 4 YEARS? YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THAT LONG OF A BATTLE SHE FOUGHT AS I'M SURE SHE COULDN'T BE ANY PROUDER OF YOU!!! :)

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST TOMORROW MORNING. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. IF YOUR RECHECK IS ON FRIDAY, I THINK I'M THERE FOR SURGERY AT 7 IF NOT 9

KEEP US POSTED

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM, IT'S NEVER EASY HAVING A LOVED ONE LEAVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUT 4 YEARS? YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THAT LONG OF A BATTLE SHE FOUGHT AS I'M SURE SHE COULDN'T BE ANY PROUDER OF YOU!!! smile.gif

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST TOMORROW MORNING. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. IF YOUR RECHECK IS ON FRIDAY, I THINK I'M THERE FOR SURGERY AT 7 IF NOT 9

KEEP US POSTED

Thanks Pammie. I met Dr Nyte this afternoon and he is wonderful. I am a little nervous about tomorrow but mostly excited. Good luck with your surgery on Friday . Dr Nyte was not sure if he would see me for a recheck on Friday or Saturday. Will post and let everyone know how I am doing as soon as I am able

Deb