Today is the day !!!!

RevyD

Goodmorning everyone. Just a note to let you know I am getting ready for my extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck. Surgery is at 0815 this morning. Please pray that the surgery goes well. I have no complications at all , and that the drainage in the drains will be less than 15 cc by Monday so I can have the drains removed before I fly home ( I know but lets think positive :)

Once I can think again and am awake enough I will post how I am doing.

Thanks for all your support and all the kind words about my mom. You all Rock and I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing group of people. It is weird but you all feel like such good friends even though we have never met.

You all have a terrific day and I will keep you posted.

Deb

Goodmorning everyone. Just a note to let you know I am getting ready for my extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck. Surgery is at 0815 this morning. Please pray that the surgery goes well. I have no complications at all , and that the drainage in the drains will be less than 15 cc by Monday so I can have the drains removed before I fly home ( I know but lets think positive smile.gif

Thanks for all your support and all the kind words about my mom. You all Rock and I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing group of people. It is weird but you all feel like such good friends even though we have never met.

Deb

Deb - I am sending you good JuJu and postive energy! Looking forward to an update once you are in your right mind again....how ever druged up messages are good/funny too!

We are here for you...well as here for you as we can be! LOL

Angie

Deb, I am sending great prayers and best of luck....You are a TRUE insperation to all!!!!!!! I cannot wait to hear how you are doing.....Best of luck on a speedy recovery!!!!

Ang-IL

Goodmorning everyone. Just a note to let you know I am getting ready for my extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck. Surgery is at 0815 this morning. Please pray that the surgery goes well. I have no complications at all , and that the drainage in the drains will be less than 15 cc by Monday so I can have the drains removed before I fly home ( I know but lets think positive :)

Deb

Hi Debbie,

Just checking in to see how you are doing... :wub: Prayers are with you on a fast recovery!!!

Debbie,

Sending you warm wishes and prayers for a quick healing. :) Congrats on your ps, I have been thinking about you all day. By now you should be in recovery and resting.

Looking forward to finding out about your progress.

Hugs,

Kristi