Hi everyone

Hi everyone . I thought I posted yesterday but cannot find it so thought I would post again. I had my Extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck on Thursday. Dr Nyte and all of his staff are amazing and I am so thankful that I went to him. Pammie just so you know he said we could not make him blush because he was tanned ( he was wrong.......we made him blush really good even through the tan). I blamed it on you though said it was a challenge ( hahaha)

Thursday and most of Friday I was feeling sick. Realized at about noon on Friday that it was the Demerol so quit it and just took extra strength tyelenol. Can't really say that I have had alot of pain. Some minor burning but compared to other surgeries I have had this was a breeze.

My friend has been taking exceptual care of me. I had my first shower and look at myself yesterday and I cried I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with the results. I am still swollen of course but my stomach is perfectly flat and there is no loose skin at all. It is like looking at someone else after losing 142 pounds. My thighs look aweseom as well. I have 2 drains in which Dr Nyte says will stay in until I am at about 15 cc a day drainage. I see him tomorrow at 10 a.m for a follow up appointment and I am really praying I can get the drains out as it will be alot easier to fly home without tubes attached to me :)

I also want to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words during this time of losing my mom. When I saw myself in the mirror yesterday I could see her smiling from heaven because she was so proud of what I have accomplished and I know she is soooooooooooooo happy for me. Her last conversation with me was you better not cancel that surgery so I know she is happy I went through with it.

Well I better sign off now and go put my legs back up and slap on some ice. If any of you are thinking about this surgery I highly recommend Dr Nyte in Maple Valley. Thank you Pammie and Lisa for telling me about him. He truly is an artist. When I show you my before and after pictures you will be amazed at what he did.

Talk to you later

Debbie

Absolutely fantastic! I have been checking everyday since your surgery - anxiously awaiting your good news! (yes, there was an earlier post from you - just a short one) Sounds like you're doing great and are in good hands. Can hardly wait to see your pics!! Congrats!!! Barbara (from Bakersfield)

Glad to hear it was a breeze, or has been so far! Deb I am sure you mom is very proud of you. I bet you could not be happier that she got to see you transform right before her very eyes!!! Please keep us posted on how your are progressing! Woo hoo!

Congratulations! and it is so good to hear from you. I too look forward to following you continued journey, as I looked at my stomach today which is beginning to show signs of sagging and not firming no mater the number of sit-ups! I am pretty scared of the thought of surgery later for this but if I have to in order to complete my journey then I will - I think, following you will help me decide. It sounds like from you and others on this site that this doctor is wonderful. I await more of you journey.

Thank-you

Hi everyone. I saw Dr Nyte today for my post op appointment and everything is awesome. My drainage is way down in the drains but we both agreed to leave them in a little while longer. Ultimate is 15cc or less from each drain in 24 hours. He was happy with how everything looked and so was I. Truly this man is an artist and sculpture. Wait until you see my before and after pictures and you will know what I mean. I have had several large surgeries and with the weight loss my stomach was very asymetrical as well as loose skin. What he has done is above and beyond what I could have ever expected. If anyone is considering plastic surgery I highly recommend Dr Nyte. I am a Registered nurse and the manager of a large unit in a Canadian hospital and I can confidentantly say I would recommend Dr Nyte and all his staff. They were knowledgeable, friendly, caring, professional and all had a great sence of humor. I was phoned by both staff as well as Dr Nyte while recovering and given his personal cell phone to reach him since I was from Canada and staying in a hotel. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Nyte and His practice.

His web site is:

www.mvsurgicalarts.com