***Dr Campos***

ThickAriesQueen

Hello everyone I am new to the boards, but I have been reading posts for awhile now, I have also received my quotes back from Dr. Campos and I will be getting Lipo to my lower, upper back and waist line. Also a breast lift with implants and an extended tummy tuck with fat grafting to my buttocks. I am planning on going around the end of March 2011 or the first week of April 2011. I will be traveling from Colorado, and thought I would at least try the boards to see if anyone plans to be going around that time so we can maybe split expenses or to just have a buddy to schedule around that time period with. Also if you can share your experiences with Campos, is a passport needed etc.....

Thanks and Much Appreciated.

By the way the reason why I am getting so much plastics done is because I went from 310lbs to 165lbs, and now I have a lot of loose skin that needs to be corrected. Had Gastric Bypass surgery back in 02/07.

OKAY SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, BUT I HAVE RECENTLY JUST REQUESTED A NEW QUOTE FOR JUST A FEW AREAS OF WORK FROM DR. CAMPOS AND I PLAN ON GOING DOWN TO MEXICO AROUND DECEMBER 13TH, AND THEN I WILL GO BACK IN MARCH FOR OTHER AREAS, SO IF ANYONE MIGHT BE TRAVELING DOWN THAT WAY DURING THAT TIME AREA PLEASE GIVE ME AN UPDATE.

THANK YOU,

MUCH APPRECIATED!

I had PS by Dr. Campos in April. I had my waist, back, arms and thighs lipo'd. I would not recommend the thigh lipo though if you are thinking about it. My legs looked better before and have some hanging skin. I do absolutely recommend the back and waist. You will look AWESOME! I also had some fat grafted into my bottom. It hurt A LOT the first week and just know you will be unable to sit on it for that time. I do love the results though :)

I had PS by Dr. Campos in April. I had my waist, back, arms and thighs lipo'd. I would not recommend the thigh lipo though if you are thinking about it. My legs looked better before and have some hanging skin. I do absolutely recommend the back and waist. You will look AWESOME! I also had some fat grafted into my bottom. It hurt A LOT the first week and just know you will be unable to sit on it for that time. I do love the results though :)

Hello Ashley Marie,

Where did you stay at when you went down there? also how long did you have to stay down there for? How much was your quote for everything you got done? Did you use Dr. Campos transportation resources from the airport? My arms have a lot of loose skin already how did yours turn out? did you receive laser lipo or regular lipo?

I agree about the thighs fyi

The butt HURTS!!! lol

I went to cosmed ;)

Just wanted to say good luck!

I would love to go with you but I gotta save some money as I was not approved. I would love to just get lipo to back and thighs but they are not giving me quote for that, he is encouraging me to do TT revision as \i had one and he thinks he can do better, i agree may need a revision but for now i just want lipo. Any idea how much lipo would cost?

I will love to be your buddy. I'm interested in Lipo and Fat Grafting with Campos. I'm in Florida. I was looking at trying to get the surgery around December. I called them today but I haven't requested a quote or sent pictures.

Edited by BadBody88

Hello everyone I am new to the boards, but I have been reading posts for awhile now, I have also received my quotes back from Dr. Campos and I will be getting Lipo to my lower, upper back and waist line. Also a breast lift with implants and an extended tummy tuck with fat grafting to my buttocks. I am planning on going around the end of March 2011 or the first week of April 2011. I will be traveling from Colorado, and thought I would at least try the boards to see if anyone plans to be going around that time so we can maybe split expenses or to just have a buddy to schedule around that time period with. Also if you can share your experiences with Campos, is a passport needed etc.....

By the way the reason why I am getting so much plastics done is because I went from 310lbs to 165lbs, and now I have a lot of loose skin that needs to be corrected. Had Gastric Bypass surgery back in 02/07.

OKAY SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, BUT I HAVE RECENTLY JUST REQUESTED A NEW QUOTE FOR JUST A FEW AREAS OF WORK FROM DR. CAMPOS AND I PLAN ON GOING DOWN TO MEXICO AROUND DECEMBER 13TH, AND THEN I WILL GO BACK IN MARCH FOR OTHER AREAS, SO IF ANYONE MIGHT BE TRAVELING DOWN THAT WAY DURING THAT TIME AREA PLEASE GIVE ME AN UPDATE.

THANK YOU,

MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU,

MUCH APPRECIATED!

I am having surgery in Tijuana on December 15th with Dr. Quiroz. I am having a lower body lift, breast augmentation with breast lift, and full brachioplasty. Where are you staying post-operatively?

I am having surgery in Tijuana on December 15th with Dr. Quiroz. I am having a lower body lift, breast augmentation with breast lift, and full brachioplasty. Where are you staying post-operatively?

hey oncology, can you talk to me about your doctor and surgery. im looking for buddies for fg & lipo. i want to go in december. i'm in florida. you can IM me on yahoo messenger: "badbody88"

thickaries--i requested you on messenger.

hi ashley,

how was your experience with campos?

hey oncology, can you talk to me about your doctor and surgery. im looking for buddies for fg & lipo. i want to go in december. i'm in florida. you can IM me on yahoo messenger: "badbody88"

thickaries--i requested you on messenger.

Can you just provide me with your email address? I dont use yahoo. I would certainly be interested in speaking with you. My surgeon is going on vacation a few days after my surgery. I will follow up with one of his partners on my 4th & 5th post op days. I am having so much work done that I am his only surgery on December 15th. As far as the info his surgery coordinator provided me, my surgery was the last opening the week of December 13th, as again he is going on vaca on the 18th.

Provide me with your email if you wish and we can coorespond.

Thank you