Hi Everyone!

Hey Guys!

Wow, It has been a while since I have really participated in the forum, EVERYONE looks AMAZING!!!!!. I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO to everyone and hope all is well! I see that there is ALOT of new people, that is exciting, wishing all GOOD LUCK!!

Work and home life has really kept me busy. I have been working out everyone morning around 5 sooooo my day is pretty full, with work and High School Footballl...WOO Hooo ...GO RED DEVILS!! I have been doing really good working out 5 days a week, but have been stalled weight wise for MONTHS! HOWEVER I am NOT going to give up. My goal, which I have acheived now for 2 weeks in a row , is 15 miles per week. I am going to keep on keeping on, those scales are going to move one way or another. I still have around 25-30 to go to my goal and would LOVE to get there by the end of the year. WE WILL SEE biggrin.gif

Well again good luck to everyone!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Carrie

Hey Guys!

Wow, It has been a while since I have really participated in the forum, EVERYONE looks AMAZING!!!!!. I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO to everyone and hope all is well! I see that there is ALOT of new people, that is exciting, wishing all GOOD LUCK!!

Work and home life has really kept me busy. I have been working out everyone morning around 5 sooooo my day is pretty full, with work and High School Footballl...WOO Hooo ...GO RED DEVILS!! I have been doing really good working out 5 days a week, but have been stalled weight wise for MONTHS! HOWEVER I am NOT going to give up. My goal, which I have acheived now for 2 weeks in a row , is 15 miles per week. I am going to keep on keeping on, those scales are going to move one way or another. I still have around 25-30 to go to my goal and would LOVE to get there by the end of the year. WE WILL SEE biggrin.gif

Well again good luck to everyone!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Carrie

Hi Carrie. How are you doing post tummy tuck. Is the swelling all gone now? Are you happy with the results ?

Debbie

Hi Carrie,

I have missed you. I don't always post, but I do check on things now and then and add my 2-cents in, here and there.

How have you been? How is the healing process going too?

Great job on the workouts. 15 miles a week is awesome. :)

I understand about being busy. I seem to always have a full plate most days too.

Hugs,

Kristi

Good to hear from you!!! I have been a little MIA as well work and life are keeping me busy, but i'm trying to poke my head in when I can. Stick with it girlie and i'm sure you will do just fine!!!