Fill number 2

Hi all, i'm sitting in the San Diego airport waiting to go home. I got a 2.4cc fill yesterday and feel pretty good. Angie I ran into a gal from Omaha having her second fill. Today going home I rode back with 2 gals I met the last time I was here for my first fill and they had just had surgery and were getting their first fill. As usual the experience was quick and easy. I stayed at the Camino Real which I really liked as it's very close to OCC and right next to the mall. I got cleared to start lifting again (Yeah). I hope all is well and I will post my to gains or setbacks. TC All RCR

Hi all, i'm sitting in the San Diego airport waiting to go home. I got a 2.4cc fill yesterday and feel pretty good. Angie I ran into a gal from Omaha having her second fill. Today going home I rode back with 2 gals I met the last time I was here for my first fill and they had just had surgery and were getting their first fill. As usual the experience was quick and easy. I stayed at the Camino Real which I really liked as it's very close to OCC and right next to the mall. I got cleared to start lifting again (Yeah). I hope all is well and I will post my to gains or setbacks. TC All RCR

That's where I'm staying! What's it like? How was the mall? I'm bringing my dad and he wants to check out the local color....