I am still here

Hubby and I are still here. We got our bands two years ago and now it is time to get them checked out, at least per the email I got. Cant come down to TJ so I am going to Olympia Washington and I will have to pay about $370 to get it checked. So total $740. I wish we had the time to just get on a plane to go down there, I would be more comfortable but this place seems ok. Pretty much the thing, I need to work on is chewing better. I get in a hurry and forget and then POW! Ouch. I have not gained or lost lately so it is time for fill. Hubby says he gained 8 pounds in last 3 months and he knows it is time for fill because he is able to eat more than what he should and he says he is having some issues keeping his medication level. I think that is what made him gain. He went to the dr and I think they have that worked out. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know I am still here. I am also on facebook, if you give you a email message with your names or facebook page, I would love to add you for support, Thanks take care..

Stormy

aka Kim

Hubby and I are still here. We got our bands two years ago and now it is time to get them checked out, at least per the email I got. Cant come down to TJ so I am going to Olympia Washington and I will have to pay about $370 to get it checked. So total $740. I wish we had the time to just get on a plane to go down there, I would be more comfortable but this place seems ok. Pretty much the thing, I need to work on is chewing better. I get in a hurry and forget and then POW! Ouch. I have not gained or lost lately so it is time for fill. Hubby says he gained 8 pounds in last 3 months and he knows it is time for fill because he is able to eat more than what he should and he says he is having some issues keeping his medication level. I think that is what made him gain. He went to the dr and I think they have that worked out. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know I am still here. I am also on facebook, if you give you a email message with your names or facebook page, I would love to add you for support, Thanks take care..

Stormy

aka Kim

Thanks for the update. This forum looks totally different from when I was on here last. I am trying to read your message to me Kim. It sounds like you are doing the right thing by getting a 2 year check. Truthfully the $$$ thing has stopped me from getting anything done for well over a year. I also need to get a check up as I have had alot of trouble the last 6 months with it. Glad to reconnect and I'll try to figure out how to get your message.

Yes I am in Oregon and get my fills here since I can not afford to go to TJ. I got a questionaire that said it is good idea to get 2 year check up. So I scheduled for 10/15/10 in Olympia Washington, they are going to check everything out for me. I hope things looks well.

I'm just curious as to why you feel a 2 year check up is needed?

I had never thought of this.

Are you getting fills done elsewhere?