4th Fill problems

cw1993

I was banded 2 years ago this month. I had my 4th fill this past Monday. I can eat solid food but my problem comes at night when I go to bed. I have burping and influx that makes me get up to throw up. I have never had these symptoms before. The worst part is I was up all last night coughing. I tried sleeping in a recliner so that I was propped up but I still coughed and this morning my throat is sore. I can get my coffee down this morning and the coughing stopped. Help please as I need some sleep !!

I was having the same problems. I could eat foods, but at night I was coughing and had the reflux. I went this past Monday and Dr. So told me I was too tight. I had been having the symptoms for about 2 weeks prior to my appointment. I went on straight liquids 4 days prior to my appointment. When we did the fluoroscopy, my band had not slipped, but was slightly inflamed. I ended up having to have all the fluid taken out and now have to go back in about 6-7 weeks to have a fill put back in. Do not wait. Being too tight for too long can cause more problems than you want.