A little update for you all....

Oct 21st was my 2 year anniversary....

in Sep of 2009 I went to Odessa, Ukraine and sat in COACH, and fit in the seats without a lot of trouble.

I've been buying clothes off the rack for a change without having to go to Big and Tall stores.

I've been going to the stores without having to worry about stares and weird looks.

I'm still on ONE fill. (Granted, I could probably go for another one, but I REALLY enjoy just being normal right now...being able to eat a normal sized meal has been a fantasy for me for the last 20 years, it's a measure of comfort to be able to sit down at the table, eat a meal, feel full, and not ask the person next to me "are ya gonna eat that?"...I'm right at a sweet spot, where my weight loss or gain is completely in my control, and I like that feeling. Some may call it laziness, but I'm at a happy medium...I'm not thin, but I'm no longer FAT, and that makes me happy.

...and last, but certainly not least, I have an amazing girlfriend. She's a "former fatty" like us, she used to weigh 275lbs in HS, she went a different route, and just ran on a treadmill every day till she lost it, and in some ways, I think it gave her a little bit of a complex, but she's a wonderful human being, and accepts me for me, and I can't ask for anything better.

wall.jpg

Life could be better, but it doesn't suck any more, and I can't remember the last time I've been upset for no reason.

OH, and that belt I bought when I got banded with all the holes in it....I'm 10 holes tighter now. (I'll take a picture of it sometime)

• 5 months later...