Plication Posts

Actually I feel better than before surgery. Still have some sharp pain in my upper left side. Probably just tried to do too much too fast. I have lost zero pounds since coming home. Too much soup and not enough water? I will not get discouraged.

Hi everyone I have my Plication surgery scheduled for the 22nd, I am a bit worried but am glad to hear you both did well. I read somewhere to bring cough strips and gasx stripes with me and was wondering if you could think of anything you wished you had brought.I'm new to this and didn't see who did your surgery, I have Dr. Ortiz. Thanks for your posts, they really help. God Bless Sue

Hi everyone I have my Plication surgery scheduled for the 22nd, I am a bit worried but am glad to hear you both did well. I read somewhere to bring cough strips and gasx stripes with me and was wondering if you could think of anything you wished you had brought.I'm new to this and didn't see who did your surgery, I have Dr. Ortiz. Thanks for your posts, they really help. God Bless Sue

The clinic will prescribe you some drugs for reflux and gas as well as a few pain killers. They fill them for you before you leave the clinic.

The only thing I wish I brought was some dried soup mix for the flight home. It was a long travel day and soup on the plane would have been nice. They didn't serve anything I could really consume - tea was it.

Good luck. Once you're actually at the clinic all your worries will fade.

Things are going really well for me. I'm down 14lbs in 2.5 weeks. The scars are almost invisible and I feel great. A little reflux every now and then but otherwise I don't even feel like I had surgery (other than not eating as much).

I hope your feeling great now. It took me 3 days before I began to fell better. Now I am just shy of 2 weeks post op and feel really good, however, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't menatlly hungry. My cycle is about ready to begin so I realize that it is just head hunger craving sweets not real raw hunger. Keep on posting I love to hear how everyone is doing!!!!

Leslie