Need unfill

I think I need a slight unfill. The person I go to is not in town for the next two weeks. I can get some liquid down but it takes a long time. I think when I got something stuck it has caused me to be inflamed. I am not sure what to do. Is there anyone in Portland that can do this? I called the dr, she is in Eugene, she has not called me back yet. I wish this was something we could just do ourselves this is frustrating. Any ideas?

I think I need a slight unfill. The person I go to is not in town for the next two weeks. I can get some liquid down but it takes a long time. I think when I got something stuck it has caused me to be inflamed. I am not sure what to do. Is there anyone in Portland that can do this? I called the dr, she is in Eugene, she has not called me back yet. I wish this was something we could just do ourselves this is frustrating. Any ideas?

There is a place in Tacoma, not the greatest option but an option. It is called NW Fill Center. Their primary location is in Marysville but they go to Tacoma once a week. On Thursday's I think Here is a link to there website http://www.nwfills.com/.

Hi--Dr. Fitzpatrick in Eugene also spends 1-2 days a week in Portland or at least the Portland area. I'm assuming it's her you called and she didn't get back to you? I'd try again because she's usually good about that. Hope you get through and get this taken care of!