Amount of fill in band

I now have 7.6cc's in the Johnson and Johnson, Realize Band. ( I think it holds 11cc's total) I still do not have any restriction.

Dr So at the OCC told me after 7.5cc's the next fill is usually only .5-1cc. so be careful your next fill.

I had an overfill on a "blind fill" so I am not going to push it too fast.

It is sure easier to lose weight if your band is helping you fill full.

I have had 3 fills. First at occ 3 cc's. Second and third fill in calgary 1 cc each time. I dont seem to have restriction and my weight loss is stalled. just wondering what amount of fill other people had.

Sorry, can't help you with your fill question as I haven't had my first fill yet. I'm on the west coast and will likely go back to the OCC but am looking for someone in BC or Alberta to do a fill under fluro and wondered if your Calgary doc used fluro? Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my second fill this past weekend and I am now at 5.5cc in the 11 cc band. I have a good restriction and am having to focus a lot more on chewing and slowing down. I am hoping this fill helps!

I have 10.4cc's, if my fill center is figuring it correctly, and only a small restriction!! I had surgery 1 year ago, lost 12 pounds early on, have gained all 12 back. I guess I just don't get it! The band really does not help control portion size for me, at least not enough to lose. I plan to go back to OCC one more time to see if they can help me understand why... if not, just a big disappointment!

I have 10.4cc's, if my fill center is figuring it correctly, and only a small restriction!! I had surgery 1 year ago, lost 12 pounds early on, have gained all 12 back. I guess I just don't get it! The band really does not help control portion size for me, at least not enough to lose. I plan to go back to OCC one more time to see if they can help me understand why... if not, just a big disappointment!

I would head back to the OCC as soon as you can so they can take a look under Flouro and make sure all is well. Maybe just .2-.6 cc's will be all you need to hit your "sweet spot" . Let us know what you find out. How many fills have you had to get to 10.3 cc's?

I would head back to the OCC as soon as you can so they can take a look under Flouro and make sure all is well. Maybe just .2-.6 cc's will be all you need to hit your "sweet spot" . Let us know what you find out. How many fills have you had to get to 10.3 cc's?

I sure will! Thanks!

I sure will! Thanks!

I think probably 10!! I went to a fill center in Olympia, Washington. They took me up by half cc's, all done under flouro. I spent a small fortune! I refuse to go to them anymore. If I get any more fills, it will be OCC only.